As you already know about Paytm Merchant offer from which you can earn paytm cash worth Rs 10 for accepting Payment, so many of you don’t know how to become Paytm Merchant to accept Paytm, so in this post we Provide you all details to become Paytm Merchant. Best Benefit for becoming Paytm Merchant is that you can transfer your money to bank without any charges.
Become Paytm Merchant to accept Paytm
Its extremely easy to accept Paytm. There is zero setup fee, zero annual fee and no hardware involved. The best part is, you can go live instantly. The Paytm QR Code lets you accept digital payments from virtually anyone with the Paytm app. If you want to accept fast and easy payments follow below steps to Become Paytm Merchant to accept Paytm
How to Become Paytm Merchant – New Method
Its extremely easy to accept Paytm. There is zero setup fee, zero annual fee and no hardware involved. The best part is, you can go live instantly. The Paytm QR Code lets you accept digital payments from virtually anyone with the Paytm app. If you want to accept fast and easy payments follow below steps to Become Paytm Merchant to accept Paytm.
Below Method is for Those who Have Big Business and Need Some PaperWork to Become Paytm Merchant to accept Paytm.
How to Become Paytm Merchant – 2nd Method
1. Visit here Paytm.com/business.
2. Choose whether you want to apply for our online payment solutions for the app or web, or start accepting Paytm in your retail store.
3. In case you want to accept Paytm in your shop, click on ‘Get your Paytm QR Code’ and sign up for your free Paytm account.
4. Fill up online form and click on ‘Next’.
5. Paytm will offer you a Paytm sticker INSTANTLY that you can download and/or print and stick in your store.
6. That’s it, Now Start Accepting Paytm Cash for your Store.
Terms and Condition for Small and Medium Merchants
Most small merchants struggle with the hassles of dealing in loose change. Not to mention the risks of theft and loss. Paytm’s cashless payments can touch anyone, from a Kirana store in a big city to a paper delivery boy in a small town to a farmer in a far-away tehsil. Any KYC-enabled user has access to the following:
1. INR 1 Lakh limit: Minimum-KYC merchants is entitled to have up to INR 20k as wallet balance and the KYC-enabled Paytm Wallet lets you save up to INR 1 lakh at any time.
2. Linked to personal Paytm Account: The Paytm Sticker on your store-front is linked to your personal Paytm account. This helps you keep a tab of payments easily.
3. No transaction fee: Accept and send unlimited Paytm payments for free. You can also transfer up to INR 25k to your Bank account every month. According to the latest RBI guidelines, self-declared merchants can transfer up to Rs. 50,000 directly in their bank account.
Terms and Condition for Registered Businesses:
Businesses can enable the Paytm Wallet at their retail outlets to allow quick and easy payments. It reduces queues at payment counters while making it easier to track each transaction. Our cost-effective solutions are geared to help companies serve customers better.
1. Unlimited Transfers: There are no limits to how much you can transfer to your bank account.
2. Straight to your Bank Account: Perfect if your employees insist on bank statements. You are always welcome to use Paytm.
So these are some details to become Paytm Merchant to Accept Payments for your Stores.
How to Become Paytm Merchant Faqs
Q. Does Paytm allows money transfer to Bank?
A. Yes, as a merchant, you can take payments received in your bank account as per limits prescribed by the RBI.
Q. What are the bank transfer limits?
A. With a basic Paytm Wallet, you can transfer Rs.20,000 per month to your bank account. If you upgrade to a “Self Declared Merchant”, you can increase this limit to Rs.50,000 a month.
Q. Why are these limits imposed?
A. These limits are defined by the RBI and as an RBI approved wallet, we abide by their regulations.
Q. What are the various fees involved?
A. Currently, we charge 0% fee to transfer money to bank till 31st December 2017. However, once the Paytm Payments Bank is launched, it will always remain 0% if you move money to that account
Q. Why are these fees imposed?
A. Paytm incurs cost when the money is added to the wallet. We do not charge that cost to our users. When you buy something within Paytm, then also no fees are charged to you. However, when money is taken out of our system to a bank account, we have to recover the cost we incurred at the time of adding funds. We encourage you to spend money within Paytm to continue to use it for free.