How to play PUBG mobile on your PC. PUBG Mobile is currently one of the most popular mobile game across the world with millions of players logging in daily. Indian players constitute a huge chunk PUBG Mobile‘s daily active users. PUBG PC requires some serious power to run smoothly. Whereas, PUBG PS4 and PUBG Xbox will run smoothly on all supported consoles.
PUBG PC and PUBG Console are developed by PUBG Corporation owned by BlueHole, located in Korea. Tencent Games does have a stake in BlueHole, but the game servers and all resources are based out of Korea and not China, due to which they have not been banned as of now.
You need at least Intel Core i5-4430 or AMD FX-6300 processor with 8GB of RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB or AMD Radeon R7 370 2GB graphics, 64-bit Windows 7, DirectX version 11 and a minimum of 30GB storage to play PUBG on your PC via Steam. The recommended specs are 16GB of RAM, Intel Core i5-6600K and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB GPU.
If your PC does not meet the minimum requirements then you can opt for PUBG Lite for PC. It is a free to play version available on Windows for low-end laptops. The major difference is that PUBG Lite offers low-end graphics quality and is definitely not the real deal in terms of experience.
How to play PUBG mobile on your PC
Detailed Guide the ways to Play PUBG Mobile on PC
1) Open ‘https://lite.pubg.com/download/’ on your PC
2) Click on the ‘Download’ button and wait for the download to complete
3) Run the installer and install it on your PC
4) Once the installation is complete hit the start button
PUBG is the new upcoming and trending mobile game that is love by many people game fanatics. This can be a multiplayer survival game which is based online. Its first release was just for computer a year ago, its mobile version had been released in The United States. However, many game players are very looking forward to it. However, many gamers want to be using a bigger screen.
The way to Play PUBG Mobile on PC using Nox App Player
Nox App Player is a emulator this is created to be familiar with play PUBG mobile on your computer. It gives you full Android feature experience at the front of the computer. The following are the information about it can be used.
1) Download the app on your pc after which do the installation.
2) Download the apk file in the PUBG game after which launch Nox App Player.
3) Drag and drop the apk file to the Nox and then click it to start installation in Nox.
4) After installing the game play, you might now be on your pc.
How you can Play PUBG Mobile on PC using BlueStacks
Another tool which you can use playing PUBG mobile on PC is BlueStacks. It can be an Android emulator which helps you to imitate an Android screen on your computer. By using this application, you’ll get to run your Android apps on PC similar to the PUBG mobile game. Below look for about see many.
1) Download the app and also PUBG apk file on your computer. Look at “My Apps” about the program after which click on the “install apk” button available at the base right part.
2) Open PUBG in BlueStacks after which sign in the account. Enter your sign in details afterwards.
3) Go on the Settings after which select display and place the aspect ratio to “System Default”. Set the DPI to high after which select “engine” and place it to start GL.
4) Afterwards you can select the CPU cores and RAM and exit settings. Now you can start playing the game play.
Take note, unlike PUBG Mobile and PUBG Lite, PUBG PC, PUBG PS4 and PUBG Xbox are not available free of cost in-game purchases. PUBG PC costs around Rs 1,000 on Steam. The price keeps varying. PUBG PS4 is available at Rs 1,499 and PUBG Xbox is available at Rs 1,300.