Many times you want to record your Android Smart Phone screen for many reason and if you are searching for Best App to record Android Screen Without Root, then you should try DU Recorder. With this screen recorder, you can easily record popular mobile game videos; you can record video calls with family and friends; you can also record popular programs on live apps like Periscope and Bigo Live.
Best App to Record Android Screen
DU Recorder is a free, stable, high-quality screen recorder for Android that helps you record smooth and clear screen videos. With a variety of features such as screen capture, video recorder, video editor and no rooting needed, DU Recorder provides an easy way to record screen videos, like game videos, video calls, live shows, and more – making everything simple! Below are steps for Best App to Record Android Screen using DU Recorder.
How to Record Android Screen without Root
1. Click here to Install Du Recorder App
2. Open App and Give App Required Permission.
3. To record, all you need to do is click on the video recorder icon and press the record button that appears.
4. The app will count down from three and start recording everything that appears on-screen.
5. To stop recording, just click on the record button again and press either the stop or pause button.
6. Once completed, a notification appears asking the user if they would like to play, trash, edit, or share the recording.
Though the app makes recording easy, it can also do a lot more. Click the video recorder icon then the video recorder with the wrench and the Recording toolbox will open giving quick access to the camera, brush, GIF recorder and show touches.
Also Check: How to recover deleted WhatsApp messages
Also Check: Top 10 Best Cricket Games for Android
Features of DU Recorder App
——Many resolutions, frame rates, and bit rates available; support for HD video
—— Pause/resume screen recording
—— Enable front camera (facecam)
—— Record external sound
—— Control screen recording through floating window or notification bar; hide floating window for frameless video
—— Display click operations in the screen recording
—— Shake the device to stop recording screen
—— Alternative storage location: Internal storage / SD card
—— Brush: Touch screen to draw
—— Using a Wi-Fi-connected computer, download videos and screenshots to your computer
—— GIF maker: A GIF recorder helps you record screen as GIF
Other Features of DU Recorder
1. Video Editor – DU Recorder has lots of video editing functions that can help you create better videos.
2. Screenshots and Image Editing – DU Recorder is not only a screen recorder for videos, but also an app to capture screenshots and edit images. With DU Recorder, you can take a screenshot in just one click
3. Check and Share Videos – Easily check recorded videos via floating window and notification bar. Share your videos and screenshots to video sites and social sites. Share your recorded videos with friends!
Screen Recorder – DU Recorder is Best App to Record Android Screen that can do a lot. The app has no ads either meaning users won’t be bombarded with Clash of Clans video ads. Screen Recorder – DU Recorder is available on the Play Store for free.
2 thoughts on “Best App to Record Android Screen without Root”
bro it can record the voice of calls or not ???
no.. it is only for screen recording or video related