Best Google Search Tricks : Almost everyone uses Google as a Search engine and we almost use it everyday. So I am Providing some Best Google Search Tricks which makes your Search must easy and useful. Use these Best Google Search Tricks and enjoy.
tips and tricks to maximize your search efficiency. Use the tabs. Use quotes. Use a hyphen to exclude words. Use a colon to search specific sites. Find a page that links to another page. Use the asterisk wildcard. Find sites that are similar to other sites. Use Google search to do math.
Top and Best Google Search Tricks
Google is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet
There are many Google Search Tricks or Hacks that allows you to do much more than just search the web.
Best Google Search Tricks you need to Try
Google is the most popular search engine on the Web, but most people don’t realize how much more powerful they can make their Google searches with just a few simple tweaks.
1. Exclude certain words from a Google search by adding a minus sign (-) followed by the words you want to exclude.
2. Use quotes to search for an exact phrase.
3. Search within a website by typing “site:” followed by the URL of the site and your search terms.
4. Have Google do math for you by simply searching the equation.
To open the Google Calculator, type calculator in the Google Search box and press Enter. Also, perform quick calculations, by typing the calculation straight into the search box. For example, to get the square root of 888, type sqrt(888) in the search box and press Enter.
5. Adding “intitle:” infront of your search term will only produce results with that term in the title of the webpage.
6. Do two Google searches at once by adding ‘or’ between the search terms.
7. Find hilarious GIFs easier by clicking “Search Tools” and then changing “Type” to animated.
8. Type “translate ‘language A’ to ‘language B'” to put a translator out of a job.
9. Use Google News to search 100 years’ worth of digitized newspapers just as you would the internet.
10. Search for sites that link another site on their pages by searching “link” and then the website.
11. Searching the name of a holiday will tell you what date that holiday is on.
12. Convert currency and units
13. Don’t remember the name of a song you heard? Fill in the blanks of any search with asterisks (*) and Google will try to complete your search for you.
14. Looking for a PDF or Powerpoint on a specific topic? You can search by file type by searching “filetype:PPT”.
15. Putting the search term in quotation marks will search for words in that exact order.
16. Putting “..” between two numbers will search within that range.
17. Search for “Songs by” and the name of a band, then Google will display all of their songs.
18. Define a word by typing “define:” followed by the word.
19. Set a timer by typing “set timer for” and then the amount of time.
20. Google has a built in calculator for tipping, just search “tip calculator”.
So these are some Best Google Search Tricks you must Try. also if you liked this post check these Cool computer tricks that everyone should know.
If you also know any other Google Search Tricks then just comment below in comment box and we will add to this list of Google Search Tricks.
11 thoughts on “Best Google Search Tricks you need to Try [Best Tricks]”
Pingback: How to Change Google Background Theme - Tricks By STG
Pingback: How to change Google Background - Tricks By STG
Pingback: mCent Browser App : Search on Net to Get Free Recharge [Unlimited Trick] - Tricks By STG
Pingback: Unlimited Trick of mCent Browser App : Search on Net to Get Free Recharge - YTricks
Pingback: Mcent Unlimited Recharge Hack Trick 2018(Proof Added) - Tricks By STG
Pingback: How to Block a website on Chrome Browser [Top Methods] - Tricks By STG
Pingback: i'm feeling curious Fun From Google - Must Try - Tricks By STG
Pingback: Paid to Search Sites That Pay You to Search the Web - 2018 - Tricks By STG
Pingback: [Proof] mCent Browser App : Search on Net to Get Free Recharge [Unlimited Trick] - Tricks By STG
Pingback: How to Change Google Background Theme [Easiest Method] - Tricks By STG
Pingback: How to change Google Background (Simplest Way) - Tricks By STG