Change Google Background Theme – Google chrome is most widely used Browser in world and the reason is that it is safe and have many customization features. You can Change Google Background Theme. You can even create Google Background Themes for you if you want to Change Google Background Theme. In this post we will guide you How to Change Google Background Theme.
Here’s Best Google Tricks you need to Try as Google chrome has many features to try like you Block a website on Chrome Browser and if you are facing webgl hit a snag Error in Chrome then use these steps to fix it.
Change Google Background Theme
There are more than 10000 Themes available in Chrome web store to Change Google Background Theme. You just have to download Google Background Theme and install it and apply to make your chrome look better. Find a theme that you want to use, then click the Add to Chrome button. This will apply the theme to Chrome immediately.
How to change Google Background Theme
The theme appears around the border of the browser and as the background when you open a new tab. Your Chrome themes are stored in your Google Account, so when you sign in to Chrome on any computer, you see the same theme.
- Open Google chrome in your PC and make sure you are signed in using your Gmail Account.
- At the top right, click More and goto Settings option.
- Under “Appearance,” click Themes. You can also go to the gallery by visiting Chrome Web Store Themes.
- You can Click the thumbnails to preview different themes.
- After you have found suitable Theme, click Add to Chrome.
- The theme will be applied immediately.
- Now you are able to Change Google Background Theme and may have changes your Theme in Google Chrome.
- If you want to revert the change you have made, just click Undo.
Hope you are now able to Change Chrome Background Theme. But if you want to Remove a chrome theme then just follow below steps to remove a chrome theme.
How to Remove a Chrome theme
- On your computer, open Google Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings Option.
- Under “Appearance,” click Reset to default. You’ll see the classic Google Chrome theme again.
Video Tutorial of How to change Google Background Theme
So this is how you can Change Google Background Theme. There are plenty of themes to choose from. Just Select Theme which you want to apply and Change Google Background Theme. You can also customize themes according to your need.