buy and pre book JioPhone – The JioPhone will be available for testing from August 15, which Ambani declared to be a ‘Digital Freedom’ for Indian feature phone users. The JioPhone’s effective price is Rs 0. This means, you can buy the phone at Rs 1500, which will be refunded after 3 years, Ambani said. The phone will be sold as first come-first serve basis from September 2017. here is news about Jio Rs 1500 Mobile phone.
- JIO Mobile Pre-Bookings Started. Jio website appears to be down on mobile and the app booking also doesn’t appear to be working right. Reliance has not officially issued a response to this so far, but there’s a good chance the website is unable to handle all the multiple requests it is facing given the level of interest in the JioPhone.
The phone will offer an innovative cable link to television to help users view content on a big screen at home. Users will need to buy the Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan package of Rs 309 to get the extra data needed for this. The phone also responds to voice commands, which is unprecedented for a feature phone anywhere in the world. So below are the details of how to buy and pre book JioPhone
|JioPhone Trial / Beta Testing||15th August 2017|
|JioPhone Booking Date / Registration Start Date||24th August 2017|
|Phone Delivery||Starts From September First Week|
3 Ways to buy and pre book JioPhone
the feature phone will be sold on a first come first serve basis. If you are interested in pre-booking the JioPhone, you can do so on Reliance Jio’s MyJio app. You can also visit a Jio retailer. It should be noted that the pre-booking for all customers will start from August 24. check below steps to buy and pre book JioPhone.
buy and pre book JioPhone via Online Jio Website
2. You need to enter the following details in the empty space provided on the web page.
3. Enter your Mobile Number and Pin code in the below fields.
4. There is no need of providing your Aadhaar Card details at the time of pre-booking JioPhone.
5. Once you are done entering the essential details, just head over the payment process.
6. As mentioned earlier, the consumers need to pay only Rs 500 as of now for carrying out the pre-booking procedure.
7. You need to make payment of the refundable amount through the online payment mode.
8. That’s all! You have finally booked your Reliance JioPhone successfully.
9. You will receive an SMS through the registered mobile number regarding the same.
buy and pre book JioPhone via Online Jio App
Another easy procedure for the consumers to book a unit of Jio Phone is via the MyJio application. Check out the detailed step-by-step procedure provided below for booking the mobile device via MyJio app.
- Initially, download and install MyJio app on your Android device.
- After the completion of installation, you need to open the application.
- On the home page of this app, you can find the exclusive option that says ‘JioPhone Pre-Booking’.
- Tap on that option and you will redirect to a new page.
- Provide the details such as the mobile number and Pin code in the empty fields. Like the online procedure of pre-booking the phone, you need not have to provide the Aadhaar details.
- Complete the payment of Rs 500 through the online payment portal i.e., via credit card or debit card.
- Ultimately, you have completed the JioPhone booking.
Steps to Book JioPhone Offline at Jio Retailer
Here are easy steps to Prebook Free Jio Feature Phone Offline through Jio Retailers.
1. First of all, Visit the Nearest Jio Retailers or Store. you can Find Jio store code near your area
2. Ask them to Prebook or Book JioPhone for you.
3. They will ask you certain details. Just submit them including your Working Jio Phone Number (if you have any). Also, carry your Aadhaar Card with you as it may be needed.
4. You have to Pay Rs 500 at the time of Prebooking Jio Phone. So pay the amount through available payment options.
Features of JioPhone:
1. Reliance Industries Limited chairman Mukesh Ambani on Friday announced the JioPhone, a 4G VoLTE feature phone which he called ‘India ka Smartphone’.
2. The JioPhone’s effective price is Rs 0. This means, you can buy the phone at Rs 1500, which will be refunded after 3 years.
3. The phone is a feature phone, but with a larger screen, access to apps and of course 4G data and 4G VoLTE calls and will effectively cost the customer Rs 0 for the device.
4. JioPhone users will have to pay just Rs 153 a month, including the cost of the phone. There will be a weekly plan of Rs 54 and a two-day plan of Rs 24 with all the same features.
5. The highlight of this phone is the 4G VoLTE, it has a voice command interface, and comes pre-loaded with Jio’s apps loaded on it.
6. JioPhone has 2.4-inch display, and can play the Jio Cinema app as well. So users can watch movies on this feature/smartphone smash.
7. It has an SOS feature as well, which can be activated by pressing 5. There is support for NFC that enables quick payments, and the ability to cast content.
Price, availability and plans of JioPhone
The JioPhone will be available for beta testing from August 15 onward. Pre-bookings will begin from August 24 and the phone will be available to everybody from September 2017. The smartphone is effectively free for all Jio users. The phone will only be sold with bundled Jio plans and will be locked to Jio’s network.
Users will have to pay a security fee of 1500 rupees which will be refunded after three years in case they decide to give back the phone. The plans in offer are as follows:
1. The Jio Phone will come bundled with the Rs 153 plan. This plan will give users free voice calls, SMS, data and Jio app access ever month. The data limit is expected to be 500MB per day.
2. Users can also opt for the Rs 309 and Rs 509 unlimited jio Dhan Dhana Dhan plans if the wish too.
3. The ‘Jio Phone TV-Cable’ plan is priced at Rs 309 which allows users to watch 3-4 hours of shows and movies on their TV via their phone every day according to Mukesh Ambani.
4. There are also two sachet packs on offer. The Rs 23 pack gives a user access to two days unlimited Free Internet data and voice while the Rs 53 pack allows for a week of unlimited data and voice.
Jio Phone detailed specifications
|Screen size (inches)||2.40|
|Expandable storage type||microSD|
|Wi-Fi standards supported||802.11 b/g/n|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v 4.10|
|Number of SIMs||2|
|Supports 4G in India (Band 40)||Yes|
|Supports 4G in India (Band 40)||Yes|
|Ambient light sensor||No|
Advantage Of Jio Phone
This phone has Bluetooth, 3.2 Headphone Jack, Wi-fi, Inbuild FM Radio and also supports VoLTE 4G for Jio SIM Card. Also besides, you can use two SIM in this mobile at the same time.
This mobile comes with preloaded Jio Apps. These apps include Jio TV, Jio Music, Jio Cinema, etc. So I think this is a great feature of this jio phone even it’s a feature phone. You can perform various tasks like downloading, online streaming on Jio TV on this phone. It has other social apps like Facebook which comes pre-installed with jio phone.
This phone can search the web, make calls, write text with your Voice command. The phone supports up to 22 major India languages, including, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Urdu, English, etc.
This phone has NFC support which can be helpful for UPI Apps for transactional tasks. Also, this phone comes with Jio Phone TV-Cable which can mirror your Jio Cinema or Jio TV on your LED TV. I think this is a unique feature on this phone.
Reliance Jio Phone with 4G VoLTE has been announced by Mukesh Ambani a company’s Annual General Meeting (AGM). The Reliance Industries Limited chairman called the new JioPhone ‘India ka smartphone’, and it comes loaded with features like expandable SD card slot, 4-way navigation, and more. So in this post we have covered how to buy and pre book JioPhone.