Google Adsense Approval Trick – You maybe applied many time for AdSense but you got rejected for all the time due to low quality content or any others reason so today i will guide you Google AdSense Approval Trick by which you can easily approve an AdSense Account for your blog or website.
Your content must be interesting and compelling. It must be written in a professional manner with correct grammar, agreement, and syntax. Those who are not being approved, they are not following certain rules.Knowing the Google Adsense approval trick, you will also find this easy. The first time I did for Adsense, even then I had failed. After quite a while, I understood why my mistake was being done.
Google Adsense Approval Trick – Working
We all know that Adsense is the most trusted and best-paying ads network. But getting Google Adsense account approved is not an easy task. With this Google Adsense Approval Trick, you can easily get approved with Google Adsense in 2018.
We all know Adsense is the best source of income for bloggers. But getting a Google Adsense account approved is a difficult procedure. This little Google Adsense Approval Trick will help you achieve that. if you are not getting adsense approval you can use these Best Adsense Alternatives to Earn Money From your Blog without Adsense
Google Adsense being the best publisher platform, everyone wants to join it. But Google has strict policies for activating Adsense account for a website or blog.
Google Adsense Approval Trick – Basic Requirements
1) Your website or blog should be at least 1 months old.(newly blogs only from Europe, USA, Canada are accepted).
2) Your site should not contain any copyrighted pictures, videos or links to sites that violate google policies and guidelines.
3) Never copy and paste content from other websites. Always post new original content.write content rich pages.
4) You should post at least 10 to 20 content rich pages before applying.
5) Your site should have a good navigation system that can link all the pages of the blog from the homepage.
6) Copyright your content.You can signup in myfreecopyright to copyright your contents for free.
7) Get some daily visitors through google search.I think the page views are not given much consideration.The content is all.
8) You must own the site/blog or have access to edit the HTML source code of the site you submit for AdSense.
9) Write high quality contents: A high-quality blog is identified with the high-quality contents.
10) Optimize your unique blog post with Meta Title and Description tags and make it search engine friendly.
11) You must have sufficient contents or posts on every page and category.
12) In some locations, it may require your site to have been active for at least six months before it will be considered.
13) You should always apply using the root domain of your site.
14) Avoid copyrighted contents. Copyrighted means the things that have been copied from others directory without their permission.
15) Be sure that, your blog is not blocked by Google. To check if your site is blocked or not Just search for “site:yourdomain.com” on Google. If you find out search results, your blog is not blocked. But, if you don’t, it is blocked.
16) Make sure you don’t have AdSense prohibited contents like adult contents, copyrighted contents, drug alcohol-related contents, weapons related contents and other illegal contents.
Google Adsense Approval Trick – Case Study 1
Hi Guys I Have Seen Many People Having Adsense Approval Issue Well Today I Will Try To Share Some Point Which Can Be Helpful.
So I Decided To Share Some Tactics Which I Used Recently For My Site Adsense Approval
I Published A New Domain My Motive Was To Launch A Tech And Seo Related Blog.
1. I Published 21 Post Related To Seo And Tech On My Blog. (Content Was Spinned Not Unique. I Used WORDAI Tool To Spin Content).
2.I Crawled All The Post One By One On Google By Using Search Console
3.I Shared All Post On My Facebook And Google Plus Page.
4.I Kept My Theme Clean I Didn’t Use Any Unnecessary Widget Or Images On My Site.
6.I Added Social Button On My Homepage And Inserted My Social Media Links.
7.On Page Seo Was Done With Proper Title And Meta Description.
Now It Was Time To Apply For Adsense..)
I Used And Old Email Id (6 to 7 Months) Which Was Never Used To Apply For Adsense Before.
I Didnt Applied From My Regular Ip Because I Was Using My Regular Ip To Access My Other Adsense Account.(I Used My Mobile Hotspot )
I Also Used A Unique Address And Mobile Number Which Was Never Used To Verify And Adsense Before.
After That I Send My Adsense Application For Reviews And After 9 TO 10 Hours I Got Message From Adsense That My Adsense Was Approved
Note: Many People Say They Have Trick To Get Adsense Approved I Dont Think So There Is Any Trick Because Adsense Application Is Approved Manually By Humans Not Bots Or Automated System (I Think Like This).
I Will Say Just Share Your Post And Keep Your Site Clean And Don’t Apply Again And Again From Same Ip.Also Keep Sufficient Content Like 20 to 30 post.
Yes, it is difficult to get Google Adsense account activated but not impossible. If you have developed a website keeping everything in mind which we will be discussing further in this article, then getting a fully activated Adsense account is a cake walk.