How to buy Ripple – If you want to buy Ripple then there are various websites and exchange sites to buy Ripple. We have added all steps to buy Ripple in India using Bittrex. Below you will find all details on How to buy Ripple in US using Exchange and other good sites to Buy Ripple. Here’s How to Buy TRON [TRX] Using Bitcoin
Ripple is a payment network for financial institutions and an alternative to SWIFT. Ripple has two platforms: a payment network (RippleNet) and a cryptocurrency, Ripple (XRP). While RippleNet allows banks to transfer money, all the transactions are recorded on the decentralized XRP Ledger.
India does not have a good exchange for Ripple, but you can easily buy it using Bitcoins which you can purchase from Zebpay/Unocoin. Also signup in Koinex and BTXIndia have stopped for what so ever reason so you cannot directly buy Ripple in India. First you need t buy Bitcoin using Zebpay or unocoin in india then you can exchange it to Ripple using Binance or bittrex or any other Exchange sites.
Note – New Signup in Koinex, BTCxIndia have stopped so there is only one option left to buy ripple in india which is by exchanging via bitcoin.
Don’t worry we will provide all steps in details so that you can buy Ripple in India without any further delay and issues.
How to buy Ripple to Invest
As you know now ripple is one of the most profitable cryptocurrency to invest in 2018. Because it acts as both cryptocurrency and digital currency for any financial transaction. The best part f the cryptocurrency is you can transfer from one country to another country within a second without any transaction fees.
As you all know nowadays bitcoin is very popular in the world and there are so many other currencies like Ethereum, Ripple, and Litecoin has established their market in the crypto world. There are 100 Billion of coins are available out of these company holds 61 billion coins.
Steps to Buy Ripple in USA
First you need to Buy Bitcoin, so if you don’t have bitcoin use Zebpay App and Unocoin App to invest in Bitcoin. If you already have Bitcoins then follow below steps to Buy Ripple in India. you can use Zebpay Referral code to get free Bitcoin worth Rs 100 and uncoin Referra code to get Rs 200 Free Bitcoin.
Buy Ripple in India using Binance
Binance is a fast growing crypto company, created by experienced professionals in the cryptocurrency space. The most recognizable name behind this project is that of Changpeng Zhao, former CTO at OKCoin.
- Visit here to create account in Binance.
- Click on Sign up ans enter your email id and Password
- Enter Binance Referral code as 18919209 during signup to get Free Bitcoins
- Now Verify your email address.
- Login and now you need to enable 2F Authentication Used for withdrawals and security modifications
- in that Select SMS and enter your Mobile number and verify it. you can also use google authenticator app for 2F Authentication.
- After That you need to deposit bitcoin in Binance. If you have Bitcoin in your Zebpay app just Send Bitcoins from Zebpay App to Binance Bitcoin Address.
- After you have deposited/Sent Bitcoin to your Binance bitcoin address you can start trade.
- We start by selecting XRP/BTC pair market. you can visit How to use Binance Exchange to trade Cryptocurrencies
- In order to buy (Limit): Set the desired price, select amount (XRP units, or select percentage of your total Bitcoins). The total BTC (the cost) will then be calculated automatically and click on Buy.
- Click on the EXCHANGE link right beside the Binance Logo, then select the Basic link that appears.
- At the top right corner of the exchange page are the pairs that are being traded on the exchange.
- Locate the XRP/BTC pair, click and wait a moment for the chart to load up.
- Beneath the XRP price chart, stick to the Buy ADA section. This is where the transaction is carried out.
- The first field displays the value of BTC you pay per XRP.
- The second field lets you enter the number of XRP you are willing to buy.
- Use the buttons 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% to indicate the amount of your funds deposited you are willing to use for the transaction. 100% meaning all your funds, and the field is automatically filled with the value of XRP you can buy with your funds.
- The last field shows the number of Bitcoins you are paying for the transaction.
- Click the BUY XRP button to exchange.
- Now you have successfully bought Ripple in india using Binance.
Buy Ripple in India using Bittrex
The site has a good security record, is user-friendly, and boasts hundreds of cryptocurrencies, paired against the U.S. dollar, bitcoin, litecoin, and ethereum. Bittrex has no mobile app unfortunately and of late the exchange has been slow to add new coins and tokens. Thus, if you want to purchase many of the latest ICO tokens, you’ll need to go elsewhere – usually to Binance. Follow below steps to Register.
- Registering with Bittrex is very easy. Simply head over to Bittrex and select “Get Started Now”. You will then be prompted to sign up for an account.
- The verification process is quite lengthy, so you may have to be patient if you want to open an Enhanced account. it can take upto 7 days to verify your account.
- After your account have verified you can exchange your BTC with Ripple.
- you need to deposit/send bitcoin in Bittrex. If you have Bitcoin in your Zebpay app just Send Bitcoins from Zebpay App to Binance Bitcoin Address.
- Now Goto Wallet option and search for Ripple. Now goto XRP/BTC Exchange.
- Enter the details of your buy orders in the “Buy” box under the trading section.
- Enter quantity which you want to Buy ripple and then click Buy Now.
you all know nowadays bitcoin is very popular in the world and there are so many other currencies like Ethereum, Ripple, and Litecoin has established their market in the crypto world. There are 100 Billion of coins are available out of these company holds 61 billion coins.
Below are some More sites to buy Ripple in India
Below is the list of sites from which you can buy ripple but many of them stopped new registration, you can try them if you don’t want to buy using Binance or Bittrex.
This Hyderabad-based company is a crypto-token exchange company. It has an XRP (Ripple) wallet and exchange for real-time trading for crypto-tokens and rupees, along with added blanket security and reliability. It was started in 2013 by Kamesh Mupparaju, a commodity markets trader.
btcxIndia is the first platform in India which was launched where users can buy and sell Ripple. Trading fees on btcxindia are at 1%. It was launched in March 2016 in partnership directly with Ripple Labs, the parent company of Ripple coin. Currently, there is a hold on new account creations at btcxIndia due to high demand. So, if you want to trade Ripple, you may want to check with the other 2 platforms.
Started by IIT graduates in 2017, Pune-based Coindelta is an exchange that provides 24/7 live support for queries users may face. It has markets with INR and Bitcoin as base currencies. Its CEO Rajdeep Singh and the team aim to educate society about blockchain and are looking to build a strong community of blockchain enthusiasts.
Started this year, Mumbai-based Koinex was set up by co-founders Rakesh Yadav, Aditya Naik, and Rahul Raj, who is the platform’s current CEO. A digital assets exchange supporting trades in a wide variety of cryptocurrencies, including the most popular ones Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Ripple.
Delhi-based BuyUCoin allows users to trade, store, use, and accept cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, etc. Co-founder and CEO Shivam Thakral, and Co-founder and CTO Devesh Aggarwal started the platform in 2014.
So these are some best ways to buy Ripple in India. we will keep on adding more methods in future so keep visiting the post and if you are facing any issues in any step, comment below and we will try to resolve your problem.