In this Post you will find ways of How to Connect Xbox one Controller to PC and if you are getting xbox one controller won’t connect to pc error then we have provided solution to connect xbox one s controller to pc. If you want to connect xbox one controller to pc wired or how to connect xbox one controller to pc Bluetooth then just read below guide of How to Connect Xbox one Controller to PC.
To use your Xbox Wireless Controller with your console after using it with a PC, you must re-sync the controller to the console. You can do this by using the wireless sync button or a USB cable. Many of you play Minecraft and need Minecraft account list as Many a times you cannot change Minecraft Username.
By far the simplest way to use an Xbox One controller is to use a micro USB cable. Attach to the connector on your controller and any free USB port on your PC, and it’ll automatically recognize it’s there and you’re good to go.
How to Connect Xbox one Controller to PC
Any decent cable will do the trick, even the one that you use to charge your phone.After months of promises, Microsoft finally released Windows drivers for its Xbox One controller, allowing it to pull double duty as wired controller for PC gaming.
Many PC games let you play with an Xbox Wireless Controller instead of a keyboard or mouse. You can connect your controller to a Windows PC by using a USB cable, the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows, or over Bluetooth. Some PCs also come with Xbox Wireless built in, so you can connect a controller directly without an adapter. so below are some ways of How to Connect Xbox one Controller to PC.
Ways of How to Connect Xbox one Controller to PC
In this article we are giving many ways of How to Connect Xbox one Controller to PC. Gaming on a PC with a keyboard and mouse can be frustrating so check out our step-by-step walkthrough on how to use an Xbox One controller on your PC.
You would learn How to Connect Xbox one Controller to PC, in both wired and wireless ways. Besides, the tip for best performance is for you.
1. Using Bluetooth to connect your Xbox One controller to PC
If you’re using a Bluetooth supported Xbox One controller and a Bluetooth supported PC, you can connected them via Bluetooth then.
Note: On a Bluetooth-supported controller, the plastic around the Xbox button is part of the face of the controller, like this:
To connect your controller and PC via Bluetooth:
1) First of all Make sure your Windows is updated and the Bluetooth is turned on.
2) Press the Xbox button on your controller to turn on it.
3)Then Press and hold the controller bind button for three seconds, and then release.
4) Press the Windows logo key and I (at the same time) to open the Settings window.
5) Click Devices.
6) Click Add Bluetooth or other device.
7) Go on to select your Xbox One controller and click Pair.
8) You should be able to enjoy games with your controller now.
2. Use a USB cable to connect your Xbox One controller to PC
Either a wired or wireless Xbox One controller, You can use a USB cable to connect it to your PC. It’s very easy.
1) If your Xbox controller is wired itself, skip this step please; If your Xbox one controller is wireless, plug your USB charging cable into the front of your controller.
2) Plug the other end into the correct USB port of your PC.
3) Windows will automatically install Xbox One Controller driver for you.
Now you can enjoy video games with your controller.
3. Use wireless adapter to connect your Xbox One controller to PC
If you use a wireless controller, you can connect the controller to your PC with a Xbox wireless adapter.
1) Firstly Plug a Xbox wireless adapter into your PC. Then press the button on the edge. The Windows will install the Xbox One controller driver automatically for you.
2) Then Make sure there are batteries in your controller. Press the Xbox button to turn on your controller.
3)Now Press the controller bind button on the top of your controller. The LED lights on your controller and adapter will blink a few times. Once the lights go solid, your controller is connecting to your Windows.
Now you can enjoy video games with your controller.
4. Try Xbox Accessories app
This is particularly handy if you’re using an Xbox Elite Controller, as the Xbox Accessories app allows you to customize the buttons and paddles to a layout of your choice.
It’s in the Windows Store to download to your PC, all you need to do is connect the controller to the PC to get started!
5. Update drivers through Device Manager
Here’s how to check for updates manually in the Device Manager:
- Point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then select Search.
- Enter Device Manager in the search box, and then select Device Manager.
Note Windows may ask you for an administrator password or to confirm your choice.
- Locate and expand Microsoft Xbox One Controller.
- Right-click the expanded Microsoft Xbox One Controller and select Update Driver Software.
- Select Search Automatically for Updated Software.
6. Connect with Bluetooth
The new generation Xbox One controller from Microsoft, that is the one sold with the Xbox One S and since on its own, supports Bluetooth. That means you can connect it to any Windows PC, laptop or tablet that has Bluetooth built in.
- Open settings on your PC.
- Go to devices.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
- Turn on the controller by pressing the large round X button.
- Click on the controller in your discovered devices to pair.
7. connect Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows
1.On your PC, go to Settings > Devices
2.Now Choose Add Bluetooth or other device
3.Then Select Everything else
8. Connect Xbox with USB
Plug a USB charging cable into the front of the controller and plug the other end into your PC.
With USB connections, you can connect 8 Xbox Wireless Controllers at the same time, or 4 controllers that have Xbox Chat Headsets attached. If the controllers have Xbox Stereo Headsets, only 2 can be connected at the same time.
That all,i think now you can connect your Xbox with your Pc and enjoy your game