You may also see this error while browsing particular websites in Google Chrome. It will suddenly appear, along with a white error page and a primary error message: Confirm Form Resubmission, and a sub error message: Err_Cache_Miss. so below we have mentioned many ways of how to Fix PHP Error Confirm Form Resubmission.
This happens when you try to navigate back to a page that has POST data on it. It’s a standard safety measure, to prevent people from accidentally re-submitting sensitive forms, like bank transfers and such. This error is same as webgl hit a snag Error in Chrome.
Fix PHP Error Confirm Form Resubmission
The simplest way to work around it is to not submit POST forms to the same page it’s being shown on. That is: set the action attribute on the form to another PHP script, which processes the data and then redirects you back to the original page. Well we will discuss more on How to Fix PHP Error Confirm Form Resubmission below.
Among all those errors and pop-ups, the most common of all that you would have come across would be Confirm Form Resubmission. The possible error code is possible to see below:
Generally, such a dialog pops up on refreshing a web-page on the browser or pressing a back button; trying to go back to the previous page. You can also Enable Flash in Chrome Browser to see if this helps in resolving Confirm Form Resubmission error.
How to Fix PHP Error Confirm Form Resubmission?
We have tried to find out a certain number of methods through which the Confirm Form Resubmission error of Google Chrome can be resolved. below are top 5 methods of How to Fix PHP Error Confirm Form Resubmission?
1. Update Chrome to Latest Version
Before taking any solutions below, you should upgrade Google Chrome browser to the latest version. It will help you to avoid unwanted bugs in your current Chrome version, which can cause this error.
2. Check your Internet Connection
If you get this error first time, then we recommended you to try this method For Fix The Confirm Form Resubmission Error. Follow below steps correctly to Fix PHP Error Confirm Form Resubmission.
- 1. Turn of Your Wi-Fi or Disable your internet connection and Enable it again.
- 2. Try to Browsing some other social media websites.
- 3. Connect your device to any other internet connection source.
- 4. Done!! You successful solve Confirm Form Resubmission error.
3. Clear Google Chrome Browsing Data
Try to clear out the browsing data from time to time. While doing so, you must take care that you select all the options viz. Browsing history, cookies, passwords, cached data, media licenses, etc. After clearing browsing data, try using the browser again and see if the error has resolved or not.
- Open your Google Chrome browser & click on the three dots placed vertically on the top right corner of your browser.
- Now, select More Tools>>Clear browsing data from the menu.
- Navigate to Advanced Tab & select the data that you want to delete.
- Then, click on Clear Data and you are good to go.
4. Add “Get” in Place of “Post” in Form
If you still get this problem, then here’s another way to solve Confirm form Resubmission error.
- When you go back after form submitting, then link is look like:
<form action=”index.php?load=SEARCH” method=”post”>
- You have to change in URL as given below:
<form action=”index.php?load=SEARCH” method=”get”>
- After change the link, error will be automatically solved.
5. Disable Corrupted Extensions
Having corrupt extensions on your browser can be one of the reasons for getting Confirm Form Resubmission error. So, to solve this problem, such extensions should disable. To Fix PHP Error Confirm Form Resubmission go through the following steps.
- Click on the three dots placed vertically from the top right corner of your browser.
- Navigate to More Tools>>Extensions.
- Now, just find the corrupted extension from the list. Disable it & re-enable again.
Here, all the extensions you have on the browser will disable for once and then re-enable all as per requirement. After doing so, try and recheck the page to see if the error has solved or not.
6. Disable Motion Across the Browser
The following solution comes from just another user of Google Chrome who was also frustrated by the unwanted popping up of Confirm Form Resubmission message pop-up. According to this user, this isn’t actually a bug. It occurs because the browser cannot cache POST requests and tries to submit the form again on refresh.
One of the primary reasons for this issue is accidentally moving forward or backward. To avoid this, we can disable the motion buttons for the browser.
7. Uninstall Toolbar And Spam/Adware Programs:
Fix PHP Error Confirm Form Resubmission error, I would also suggest you uninstall any kinds of toolbars or adware from your computer. These programs may be the primary cause that caused the error.
So, these were some of the ways to fix the Confirm Form Resubmission dialog’s pop up on Google Chrome browser. If you are still facing any issue and not able to fix then comment below and we will try to resolve your issue.