Fix iastordatasvc High CPU Issue – In this Post you will find best ways of how to Fix iastordatasvc High CPU Issue, How to Fix iastordatasvc memory issue, do i need iastordatasvc, iastordatasvc windows 7, iastordatasvc high memory windows 10, iastordatasvc has stopped working, iastordatasvc virus.
why is IAStorDataSvc consuming CPU more then it should; this is because the technology will save to it’s cache your frequently used programs, and there’s a lot to it such as it may be building it’s cache index, clearing cache or upgrading cache, to save any new information.
Previously we have also Posted about How to Fix service host superfetch High CPU Usage and How to Fix Windows Modules Installer Worker High CPU Usage Issue and How to Fix Runtime Broker Disk Usage Issue
What is iastordatasvc and How to Fix iastordatasvc High CPU Issue
IAstorDataSvc means Intel Storage Data. We will not blame you if this still does not mean much to you. Basically, this is the name of a service that is used by Intel the rapid storage technology for the purposes of storing data. Most Windows operating systems now come with this service installed by default. This is not something that you should generally worry about it. This service cannot in itself cause any damage to your computer.
This process, is not harmful and it is meant to provide you faster access to your frequently used programs and applications by automatically saving them to your SSD (if you have one), while retaining access to your Hard Disk Drive’s Capability.
Should You Keep IAStorDataSvc On Your Windows Computer?
If you are using an Intel processor, and have recently upgraded to Windows 10, then probably the Intel Storage Data Service has been installed on your computer. We have also posted about How to Fix iastordatasvc High CPU Issue, How to Fix Runtime Broker Disk Usage Issue and How to Block a website on Chrome Browser.
It’s used to enhance the speed of file access, and thus, improve the performance and user experience of your computer. Nevertheless, if you don’t use any SSD on your PC, then it’s not necessary to keep it. You can also Find Details on What is Spooler Subsystem App Error
How To Stop IAStorDataSvc From Causing High CPU Usage
Usually, this process works in the background quietly and does not create any issues on your computer. According to the information that I received from users, IAStorDataSvc causes a high CPU usage problem when a virus or malware infects it – or the firmware of Intel Rapid Storage Technology is outdated. Here’s How to Fix Windows 10 Memory Management Error
Below are a few methods you can use to get rid of iastordatasvc High CPU Issue on your Windows computer:
How to Fix iastordatasvc High CPU Issue
How to Stop IAStorDataSvc from Causing High CPU Usage. The process shouldn’t cause any issues and is supposed to simply run in the background. IAStorDataMgrSvc high CPU usage is one of reasons. If you have the IAStorDataSvc High Memory or Disk usage, the fan of your computer or laptop will be noisy. You can follow below steps to Fix iastordatasvc High CPU Issue.
1) Reinstall Intel Rapid Storage Technology
In case IAStorDataSvc isn’t infected by any type of virus or malware, you can try to reinstall Intel Rapid Storage Technology.
- Hold Windows key + Press R.
- Type appwiz.cpl in the search box and click OK.
- Find Intel Rapid Storage Technology in the list, right-click on it and select Uninstall.
- Reboot your PC.
- Install Intel Rapid Storage Technology on the official website, run it, and install it.
If that didn’t help, our recommendation would be to run a system scan with a PC optimization tool as the core of high CPU usage by IAStorDataSvc might be related to registry errors or malware.
2) Uninstalling IAstorDataSvc to to Fix iastordatasvc High CPU Issue
There is no specific order in which we are presenting the two options. If we begin with telling you how to uninstall it this is not because we consider it, in any way, the best option. Choosing the way you would like to proceed is totally up to you.
Having said this, let’s go into what you will need to do in order to uninstall it. This is actually really simple:
- The first thing that you will need to do is to press the Windows key and the R simultaneously. This action will open a new window where you will need to type the following: appwiz.cpl.
- Once you have typed that in, simply click on the OK button. This will prompt a list of all the programs and apps that you have installed on your computer.
- Go through this list thoroughly until you find until you find Rapid storage technology.
- Once you have located it, you will need to double-click on it and then select the uninstall option.
This is actually all you will need to do. After you have chosen the uninstall option, you will need to wait for a few moments until the service has been uninstalled. You can actually just leave this in the background while you go want to do other things if you like. Uninstalling the service it’s actually not a big deal because you can choose to re-install it again whenever you need to in the future.
3) Disable IAStorDataSvc in Services to to Fix iastordatasvc High CPU Issue
You can also disable IAStorDataSvc from Service in order to solve the overheating problem. Service is a feature in Windows which starts, stops, and configures Windows services. Here’s how to disable Intel Rapid Storage Technology in Service:
1) Press “Windows” and “R” key and the same time, type services.msc, and then click on “OK”.
2) Locate Intel Rapid Storage Technology option from the list or services, and then double click it.
3) Change “Startup type” to “Disabled”. Click on “Apply” and then “OK” to save the change.
4) Finally, exit Services window and see if this fix for iastordatasvc High CPU Issue is working or not.
4) Run Windows Update to to Fix iastordatasvc High CPU Issue
Running Windows Update can fix the IAStorDataSvc problem because your drivers may be obsolete which is resulting in high CPU usage, overheating, and distorted Windows performance.
However, running Windows Update will improve your PC performance and update your drivers most especially Intel drivers which supports Intel Rapid Storage Technology application.
So these are some best ways of how to Fix iastordatasvc High CPU Issue, How to Fix iastordatasvc memory issue, do i need iastordatasvc, iastordatasvc windows 7, iastordatasvc high memory windows 10, iastordatasvc has stopped working, iastordatasvc virus.