imessage Online: Many a time you want imessage login on computer to check iMessage Online, so we have provided steps to check Imessage online. many iPhone users have PCs, and this guide will be helpful in outlining the options you can use to access iMessage Online for your Mac and PC with a lot of ease.
iMessage is an incredibly popular instant messaging app. This app is exclusive to the iOS and Mac OS users. It is not always convenient to use a messaging app on the mobile phone so in this post we will provide how you can use iMessage Online on Windows.
How to Get iMessage Online For Your PC
Below iMessage Online Topic will be covered in this Post
- Can you check your iMessages online?
- How can I get my iMessages on my computer?
- How do I view iMessages on my Mac?
- How do I download iMessage on my Mac?
Best Methods to Get iMessage Online
Here you can also get step by step guide on how to send iMessage online from computer. In addition, you can run iMessage for PC using any system like on iMessage Windows 10 using the workarounds covered in this article.
Method 1: How To Download iMessage Online App on Windows
What if you don’t have a Mac but still want to use iMessage on your Windows PC? There is a way to get fulfill your wish. Download Chrome Remote Desktop on your Windows. It’s an emulator a third party software (Just like) which creates a virtual iOS ecosystem on your Widows; letting you install Apple’s popular Messages on your Windows.
2) After Installation Just Launch The Chrome Remote Desktop App.
3) On Your Mac Download & Install Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer.
4) Confirm the Chrome Remote Desktop download and Give Permission To access your computer.
5) After That Find Chrome Remote Desktop in the Chrome App Launcher, & Then click the icon to open the app in Chrome.
6) After Launch Just follow the Given instruction to connect both the computers. After That You can enjoy iMessage on your Windows PC and easily access your Apps and files securely and freely.
Note- Use the code to connect both the computers “3119 6964 3334”
This is how you will be able to access Mac OS screen on your PC. You can navigate to iMessage and run it.
Method 2: Ipadian To Access iMessage Online on Windows PC:
What if you don’t have a Mac but still want to use iMessage Online on your Windows PC? There is a way to get fulfill your wish. Download iPadian on your Windows. It’s an emulator a third party software (Just like) which creates a virtual iOS ecosystem on your Widows; letting you install Apple’s popular Messages on your Windows.
1) First of all Download iPadian emulator on the PC.
2) After Download Installed Ipadian Emulator & Launch It.
3) After Launch Your PC Window Will looking like Mac OS.
4) Then Locate the search icon and click on it
5) Next, search for “iMessage” in the search bar.
6) Finally, download the Messages app on your computer.
7) Then login with your Apple ID and password.
Note- You will need to launch iPadian every time you wish to use iMessage Online.
Method 3: iMessage online for Windows Through Bluestacks:
What if you don’t have a Mac but still want to use iMessage Online on your Windows PC? There is a way to get fulfill your wish. Download Bluestack App on your Windows. It’s an emulator a third party software (Just like) which creates a virtual iOS ecosystem on your Widows; letting you install Apple’s popular Messages on your Windows.
1) First Of All , we have to download Bluestacks Android emulator from the given link.
2) Install Bluestacks just like you install other softwares.
3) Search for iMessage in the search bar.
4) Download the iMessage App setup it and you are done.
How to deactivate iMessage online on iPhone or iPad:
If you are making a switch from iPhone to Android or something else, turn off iMessage to make sure you don’t miss a text.. When you leave it ON, the service remains active even if the device is not. Your iMessage contacts may remain under the impression that you are still using the service. The best way to make sure Apple knows you’ve switched, and to make sure you don’t miss any messages from those still using iOS, is to turn off iMessage before you go.
How to disable iMessage Online on your iOS Device
If you still have access to your iDevice, here is how you can disable iMessage and Facetime:
1) Open Settings app (gear icon) from your iOS home screen
2) Tap Messages.
3) Move the iMessage toggle right to disable the service
4) Go back to Settings.
5) Select Facetime this time
6) Tap the slider next to Facetime to turn it off.
In case you have already made the switch to Android, you can still turn iMessage Online off. Here is what you need to do:
If you’ve already migrated over to your new device but forgot to deactivate iMessage and no longer have access to an iPhone, don’t sweat. Apple has an online process for you to deactivate your phone number from the iMessage servers.
1) Click Here To Visit the Apple Server link on your mobile or computer.
2) Scroll down to the section “No longer have your iPhone.
3) Enter the phone number you’d like to deactivate from iMessage.
4) Press ‘Send Code’ button
5) The code will be sent to the phone number. Enter the code on the website.
6) Wait for confirmation that iMessage has been deactivated.
Alternatively, you can need to call 1-800-MY-APPLE in order to have Apple manually unregister your phone number from the Apple servers. In order to do this, make sure you have your Apple ID on hand as well as the phone number in question