The Mi Band 4 will go on sale in the country starting September 19 via Amazon, Mi.com, and Mi Home Stores. The new Xiaomi wearable is priced at Rs 2,299 and it costs just Rs 300 over its predecessor MI Band 3.
Mi Band 4 Launched in India
To recall the Mi Smart Band 4 was launched in China back in the month of June this year. Since then the Indian consumers were waiting for the Mi Smart Band 4 to hit the Indian stores. Xiaomi brings the Chinese Mi Smart Band 4 model in India. This means the Mi Smart Band 4 comes with a coloured display.
Your journey to fitness begins with the Mi Smart Band 4. With 6 workout modes to choose from, your every activity is tracked with accurate data reports for you to study and further your improve your regimen. These activities include pool swimming, outdoor running, cycling, treadmill, exercise and walking. The key improvement in pool swimming allows you to track laps, strokes and distance.
Mi Band 4 Price and Offer and Sale Date
1) The new Xiaomi wearable is priced at Rs 2,299 and it costs just Rs 300 over its predecessor.
2) The Mi Band 4 will go on sale in the country starting September 19 via Amazon, Mi.com, and Mi Home Stores.
Features of Mi Band 4:
• Water-resistant at a depth of up to 50m
• Full-touch color rich AMOLED display makes everything easily readable
• Workout stress free, as the Mi Smart Band 4 has a battery life of up to 20 days
• Sport your style with the unlimited watch faces
• This fitness Mi Smart band 4 comes with a choice of daily health tracking features including 24/7 heart monitor, sleep tracker and more
• You can note all the data and use it to continuously improve your routine using the Mi Fit App
Specification of Mi Band 4
1) The Mi Band 4 sports a 0.95-inch colour AMOLED display with 120×240 pixels resolution and 2.5D glass protection on top in comparison to 0.78-inch colourless OLED panel of Mi Band 3 with 80×128 pixels resolution.
2) The battery on the new Xiaomi fitness tracker is also bigger. While the Mi Band 3 sports a 110mAh battery, the new wearable features a 135mAh battery.
3) the smart band packs a six-axis accelerometer that helps it monitor physical activities, including cycling, exercise, running, and walking.
4) Another addition to the Mi Band 4 is the ‘Swim tracking’ feature which can recognise the swimming strokes as well.