OnePlus releases Android 10 open beta for OnePlus 7, 7 Pro users. Find Steps to Install Android 10 or Android Q beta on OnePlus device.
Android 10 open beta brings a brand new user interface design, enhanced location permissions for privacy which is another crucial feature of the latest version of Android. OnePlus says users who are on Android 10 developer preview 4 and developer preview 5 will get the OTA update later today.
OnePlus has announced the Android 10 open beta for OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7 users. So far OnePlus has offered the developer beta, but the open beta should offer more stability in terms of performance. So if you want to Install Android 10 on OnePlus Devices read below.
How to Install Android 10 on OnePlus Devices.
Just go to the OnePlus forums and download the ROM files from here. Make sure the battery level is above 30 per cent and there is a minimum of 3GB storage space available. OnePlus is also asking users to backup their data before installing the update. Follow below steps to Install Android 10 or Android Q beta on OnePlus device.
1) download the latest ROM upgrade zip package from the specified server.
2) Next copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
3) Next go to Settings -> System -> System Updates -> Click top right icon -> Local upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
4) After the upgrade is complete, click Restart. The phone will boot into recovery mode to format user data, it will reboot again after formatting.
5) The update was successful and your OnePlus 7 or OnePlus 7 Pro will be upgraded to Android 10.
Android 10 beta will also bring the new Full Screen Gestures. Google has made these standard across all phones on running version of Android. There will be a single button at the bottom for navigation. If you are facing any issue on steps of Install Android 10 on OnePlus Devices you can comment below.