At present, the Mi MIX 3 5G, Mi 9, and Redmi K20 Pro are in the Android Q Beta program, which is free for developers to use. Follow Below Steps to Install Android 10 on MI Devices.
Simply download the preview tool and you will be able to use it immediately. The Android Q Beta provides you all the features needed to improve the compatibility and development of your application for the next version of the Android. You can follow these steps to Install Android 10 on OnePlus Devices.
Android 10 open beta brings a brand new user interface design, enhanced location permissions for privacy which is another crucial feature of the latest version of Android. Xiaomi says users who are on Android 10 developer preview 4 and developer preview 5 will get the OTA update later.
How to Install Android 10 on MI Devices
Before you begin:
Make sure the battery level is above 30 per cent and there is a minimum of 3GB storage space available. MI is also asking users to backup their data before installing the update. Follow below steps to Install Android 10 on MI device.
- Please don’t forget to backup your data before upgrading to Android P
- Please download the Q Beta build for Mi Mix 3 5G, Mi 9, and Redmi K20Pro (China only).
- Please opt-in to the Q build via the fastboot method.
1) download the latest ROM upgrade zip package from the specified server to Install Android 10 on Xiaomi Devices.
2) Next copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
3) Next go to Settings -> System -> System Updates -> Click top right icon -> Local upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
4) After the upgrade is complete, click Restart. The phone will boot into recovery mode to format user data, it will reboot again after formatting.
5) The update was successful and your MI Devices will be upgraded to Android 10. Do not use any other method other than official method to Install Android 10 on Xiaomi Devices.
Android 10 beta will also bring the new Full Screen Gestures. Google has made these standard across all phones on running version of Android. There will be a single button at the bottom for navigation. If you are facing any issue on steps of Install Android 10 on Xiaomi Devices you can comment below.