JioFiber Preview Offer is now live in some cities with 100mbps speed across some selected cities. JioFiber now offers 100GB premium data per month for 3 months. JioFiber trial plan also includes free access to Jio premium apps including JioTV, JioCinema, JioMusic, JioNews, JioXpressNews and JioCloud.
with the Jio 4G services up and running, the Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio group is now focusing on its new broadband service JioFiber which is expected to roll out in the coming months. It could come as early as June or as late as the year end. But whenever it comes, it will be first made available in select cities and later its reach will be expanded.
JioFiber service will initially come to the top cities of India such as Mumbai and Delhi, followed by other Tier-1 and Tier-II cities. As part of JioFiber preview offer, users will get 100GB of monthly data for 90 days at 100Mbps speed, along with access to Jio’s suite of apps.
Latest Update on JioFiber Preview Offer
Reliance Jio’s JioFiber broadband service is expected to go live by the end of this quarter, according to a report in Telecomtalk.info. If the latest information is to be believed, users will be able to experience Jio’s high-speed broadband Internet by the end March.
Reliance Jio’s Fiber Preview offer has already been rolled out in select areas of Mumbai, Delhi-NCR, Ahmedabad, Jamnagar, Surat and Vadodara. Testing had begun in some select residential colonies in the city of Chennai in September 2016. As far as pricing goes, the company is expected to go for the disruptive pricing model, just like it did with the Jio mobile network
JioFiber Preview Offer includes
- 100mbps Fiber connection
- 100GB/month data download/upload at premium speed
- 1mbps unlimited once high-speed data exhausted
- Free access to Jio Premium apps
- Trial will remain valid for 90 days
With JioFiber, company aims to deliver fast and cheap internet connection at homes, similar to what it did with Jio 4G. While a lot has been said and written about the much-awaited JioFiber, Below is a quick summary of everything you need to know about it.
How to get JioFiber Preview Offer
1) For now you can’t as of Now, it may be available after July.
2) The service is under trial run in several big cities of India.
3) Most of the trial is being done by the Reliance Jio employees, with availability of this trial plan being offered to other on the basis of availability of the service in a particular area.
4) These cities where the trial is on are: Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmadabad, Surat, Chennai, Jamnagar, Vadodara and Pune.
5) Initially for 90 days, user can expect a speed of up to 100Mbps. Reportedly, the JioFiber will also be available with 1gbps plans.
The Optical Network Termination (ONT) device is described as a high-capacity router, which can be used for five different things: Internet, Cable TV, Landline, Home automation, and Home surveillance. This simply means that Jio aims to offer a complete package that includes multiple services, thereby creating a larger platform. The arrival of JioFiber will adversely affect not only existing broadband service providers (Airtel, ACT Fiber, BSNL, and MTNL), but also satellite cable operators like Tata Sky, Dish TV, and others.
Expected price after 90 days fo JioFiber Preview Offer
1) Details on JioFiber pricing are not yet revealed by Jio. But there are some rumours. There is a talk that the plans will start from Rs 500 and go to as high as Rs 5500.
2) The company states that Jio Giga Fiber special broadband plan is for those who want to enjoy JioFiber broadband internet at low cost.
3) It will be offered with Rs 500, Rs 800 and Rs 1000 recharge options.
4) Under the Jio Giga Fiber Speed-based plans, prices start from Rs 1500 and go all the way up to Rs 5500.
5) With Rs 1500 recharge, user gets 2000GB data at 50 Mbps speed for 30 days. For Rs 2000, it is 1000GB at 100Mbps.
6) At Rs 3500, user gets 750GB at 200Mbps speed. Similarly for Rs 4000, it is 500GB at 400 mbps speed and 300GB at 600Mbps for Rs 5500.
More Details on JioFiber Preview Offer
JioFiber subscribers can also share internet sharing data through Dual-band WiFI router to multiple WiFi enabled devices. Here are List of Cities to get Jio Fiber Preview Offer
JiFiber is completely different from Jio 4g service – First is Fiber based Wireline service and later is Wireless service. JioFiber is ‘Streaming optimized Fiber Network‘ which means it opens the door of true ‘Digital Amusement’ – No buffering ! – No waiting! for data hungry contents.
The idea behind the JioFiber is similar to what the idea behind the Jio 4G is — offer cheap and fast internet connection, change the market and acquire customers. Comment your Views on this and share this with your friends.
According to several reports, the broadband service is expected to get unveiled in June this year. This month, Reliance Jio had tweeted saying the JioFiber Preview Offer is currently being offered on a trial basis in a few cities.
Reliance Jio wrote on its Twitter handle: “The JioFiber Preview Offer has currently being launched in select areas of Mumbai, Delhi-NCR, Ahmedabad, Jamnagar, Surat and Vadodara. Our network is in the process of being rolled out to other cities.” Jio is said to offer a minimum of 100Mbps for the home broadband consumers, and the plans will likely be priced at affordable rates.