Moto G6 Plus launched in India
Moto G6 Plus has been launched in India, and is available on sale. Priced at Rs 22,499, this device can be purchased offline, as well as via Amazon.in. Moto G6 Plus has become the latest smartphone to join the ever-growing list of affordable handsets in the Indian market.
It was unveiled globally in April, and has a bigger display, more RAM, and faster processor than its two siblings and sits on top of the Lenovo-owned brand’s G6 series. The India variant, in fact, comes with 6GB of RAM, compared to 4GB of RAM in the international variant.
Moto G6 Plus Price
Motorola has launched the Moto G6 Plus in India. Priced at Rs 22,499, the phone will be available from today across all offline retail options, as well as Amazon.in.
Consumers can avail a Rs 3,000 discount, if they purchase Moto G6 Plus from Paytm Mall. This offer can be applied by entering the cashback promo code that appears on the product page of the Paytm Mall app. Also, those seeking No Cost EMI offers can consider plans set by Bajaj Finserv.
In addition, Reliance Jio subscribers can gain as much as Rs 4,450 by purchasing this Moto phone. Those purchasing Moto G6 Plus need to get a recharge for Rs 198/Rs 299 in order to receive cashback worth Rs 2,200, that will be credited as JioMoney
Moto G6 Plus Specifications and Design
1) Featuring a 5.9-inch Full HD+ Max Vision display, Moto G6 Plus comes with a screen aspect ratio of 18:9.
2) Based on Android 8.1 Oreo, the phone runs the Snapdragon 630 processor, and is backed by a 3200mAh battery with TurboPower Charging support.
3) it comes with 6GB RAM, 64GB iof internal memory and expandable storage of up to 128GB. While Moto G6 Plus supports gestures through Moto Actions, it also comes with Dolby Audio support.
4) The fingerprint scanner is integrated into the motorola ‘M’ logo, placed at the phone’s back.
5) Moto G6 Plus comes with a 12MP+5MP dual rear camera configuration, that offers Google Lens support as well as a QR Code scanner.
6) Also, its 8MP front camera, with f/2.2 aperture, supports the phone’s Face Unlock feature. Dual SIM 4G LTE support, Bluetooth 5.0, a type-C USB port, NFC support, and a 3.5mm headphone jack are among the phone’s connectivity modes.
7) Sensors include accelerometer, gyroscope, ambient light and proximity sensors.