He has done largest Mass Outreach campaign in Electoral History of a democracy.
- From 15th September till 10th May Narendra Modi would have addressed 5827 rallies/ programmes/ events/ 3D/ Chai Pe Charcha
- Over 3 lakh kilometers covered.
- Over 25 states visited.
- Unique vision for each state.
- Unprecedented innovation as seen during 3D rallies and Chai Pe Charcha
- Several Interviews with print & electronic media.
“Pictures speak louder than words” and moreover any number of words can never fully describe who our Prime Minister is!
Bowing down at the world’s largest democracy..
Praised and respected not only in our country,but…..
First time any US President became our guest on Republic Day..
Celebrating Diwali Vacation with the Indian Army in Siachen at -40° C
Never seen any PM doing this..
even this cameraman’s own companions were just busy in clicking instead of helping him..
As soon as Rahul Kanwal Tweeted this Narendra modi responded to his Tweet.
Saw your Tweet . Have personally spoken to the organisers so that Ramesh ji can bless the programme in Sydney. — Narendra Modi (@narendramodi)
And this was not over, Narendra Modi Himself met Ramesh Chandra during his visit to Australia.
Fulfilled the dream of a young girl by meeting her..
The first thing he did after becoming PM..
I think the rest is self explanatory and i am proud being a citizen of the nation whose PM is MODI.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi donated one month’s salary to the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund for assistance to those affected by the recent earthquake within the country
- The Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana programme, the drive launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to ensure at least one member in every household in the country had a bank account, could soon emerge as a worldwide template for achieving rapid financial inclusion.
- TIME referred to Modi’s rock-star reception at the Madison Square Garden during his visit to the US last year, saying not many world leaders can get the kind of audience he commanded at the iconic city arena.
Unlike many of his predecessors, Modi has “worked to lead from the front, and he’s already carved out an impressive international profile – not too many other international leaders can pack Madison Square Garden for a speech, as Modi did last September”.
- More than 3 lac people have given up LPG subsidies on the call of the PM. That translates to nearly 3,00,000 x 850=25,50,00,000 (25.5 crores) INR per month assuming 1 cylinder/household which will be given to poor ppl who cannot afford LPG cylinder (use firewood for cooking)
- Annual electricity generation crosses #1TrilllionUnits. First time in our history .Power generation during current year is 1048 BU .Growth of 8.4% over the previous year. Highest growth in last two decades.
- Won’t Return Allegedly Stolen Statue to India; Jul 2014
Returns India’s lost ‘Parrot Lady’ sculpture Apr, 2015
- Narendra Modi-Reformer-in-chief– By Barack Obama
I have collected All these information from Quora. You can comment also if you have any add-ons.