Tencent Games has already started testing its PUBG Mobile 0.17.0 update in beta, and now we have our first look at what all changes will the new update bring. PUBG Mobile 0.17.0 update leaked: New Death Cam feature, Extreme Cold Mode and more. The company has already started working on the 0.17.0 update, which will bring a number of new elements to the game like Death Cam, Extreme Cold mode and more.
Tencent Games has already started testing its PUBG Mobile 0.17.0 update in beta, and thanks to the PUBG Mobile YouTuber, Mr Ghost Gaming, we have our first look at what all changes will the new update bring. we have made a post for you for Pubg Names ideas and also you can use these PUBG secret tips to increase your winning changes in PUBG.
New Death Cam feature, Extreme Cold Mode and more
#1 Death Camera (Death Replay)
Since the release of PUBG Mobile, a lot of players were requesting for the death replay feature in the classic mode. Death Cam is already available in the PC version of Player’s Unknown Battleground, but it’s still pending to be set in the PUBG Mobile application.
Finally, the Death Replay feature is coming in the PUBG Mobile 0.17.0 patch update where players can spectate the enemy’s point of view before their death. It was already introduced in the Chinese version and tested many times.
#2 Extreme Cold Mode
Extreme Cold Mode is the new mode arriving in a futuristic update of PUBG Mobile. In this mode, players need to gather woods from the surroundings and set them on fire to survive. Along with this, players also need to tackle animals and keep their teammates safe from them.
Another feature of Extreme Cold mode is the wave, which is almost similar to the zombie mode wave system. Players can observe the timer under the minimap and prepare themselves in advance before the cold wave hits them.
#3 Color Blind Mode
A few months ago, PUBG Mobile had already confirmed the release of the Color-Blind mode in one of the upcoming updates. This feature is introduced specially for those players who are suffering from Color Blindness. By using this feature, users can configure the graphical colors and set it according to their preference. Moreover, it will also make it more accessible for color blind players to differentiate between colors in the game.
PUBG Mobile 0.17.0 update leaked : Summary
1) With the new Death Cam feature, players will be able to view how their enemy killed them.
2) This will help players watch their avatar die and analyse what mistake they made and work on it. This feature is already available on the PC and console versions of the game.
3) A new Extreme Cold Mode will be added to the game, in which players will have to survive in an extremely cold weather by starting fires to keep themselves warm and hunting animals to keep themselves fed.
4) The mode will also come with cold waves, during which they will have to find a shelter and survive.
5) During PMCO 2019 Fall Split finals, Tencent Games had announced that PUBG Mobile will soon be getting a colour blind mode, which will make the game playable for players with colour blindness.
6) This new mode was spotted in the 0.17.0 beta update by Mr Ghost Gaming.
7) Lastly, a new mode on Erangel has also been spotted in which players will be able to choose a special class to gain certain abilities and skills.