Tencent Games has finally announced the registration dates for the PUBG Mobile India Series (PMIS) 2020. The registrations are now live at PUBG Mobile India’s official website. It will be open until May 17. Notably, every registered squad will have to play 15 matches in total during the in-game qualifiers. Out of the 15, only 10 best matches will be considered for qualification. You can use these PUBG secrets to win PMIS 2020.
PUBG Mobile India Series 2020 or PMIS 2020 is one of the most popular PUBG Mobile tournaments in India that offers a massive prize pool of INR 5,000,000. The tournament is open to all. Players who wish to participate in PMIS 2020 may register their squads to battle against the other teams for the title. follow below steps to register for PUBG Mobile India Series 2020.
How to register for PUBG Mobile India Series 2020
1) Go to the official website of PUBG Mobile India to register for PUBG Mobile India Series 2020.
2) Slide down on the website, click on the ‘Registration’ tab and then click the ‘Register Now’ button. You will be redirected to the registration page.
3) First of all, you will need to fill the team details, including Team Name, Logo, Owner’s Name (Captain Name in case of no Owner), Email Address, Mobile Number and City.
4) Then click on ‘Next’ and fill the Captain details. After that, the details of all the other team players need to be entered.
5) Finally, click on the Submit button to complete the registration process.
6) In case you make an error during the registration, you can make the changes before the registration ends.
7) You will receive a link which you can use to make the changes if any. In case you have problems in register for PUBG Mobile India Series 2020., you can contact the PUBG Mobile India at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PUBG Mobile India Series 2020 Details
1) 256 teams will compete in the online qualifiers. 248 teams will be taken from the in-game qualifiers and the other eight will have a direct invite.
2) The direct invitees will be allowed to play two matches each, during which they will have to dominate the leaderboard and grab the top three slots in each group to qualify for the Quarter Finals.
3) Only the top 48 teams from the online qualifiers will be allowed in the Quarter Finals.
4) Over and above, the Quarter Finals will have 16 more teams, out of which eight will have direct invites and the other eight will be chosen from the online qualifiers on the basis of top kills.
5) 32 teams will advance to the Semi-Finals and then, 16 will advance to the finals.
6) The finalists will then duke it out to get their hands on the Rs 50 lakh prize pool. Finals will hold 18 matches in total to find the winner.
If you are facing any issues to register for PUBG Mobile India Series 2020 then comment below and we will try to resolve your queries.