Realme 3 Price, Offers, specifications
Realme 3 Price – Realme 3 will go on sale in India today (12th March) at 12 noon on Flipkart.com. The latest Realme smartphone will be available at a starting price of Rs 8,999. This Android Mobile is latest android phone from Realme Company.
Realme is also trying to tap the offline smartphone market in India. It has announced that Realme 3 will be available at offline stores throughout the country soon, though it did not give a confirmed date for this.
Realme 3 Price and Offers
1) Realme 3 will be available for Rs 8,999 for the base 3GB RAM and 32GB storage version and Rs 10,999 for the 4GB RAM and 64GB storage variant.
2) This price is effective only for the first one million users. Realme will likely increase the price after it crosses the one million sales mark.
3) Realme 3 comes in three colour options of which Classic Black and Dynamic Black will be available for the first sale. There is no word on the availability of third colour option– Radiant Blue.
4) On Flipkart, both the storage variants of Realme 3 will come with Rs 500 instant discount applicable on HDFC credit and debit cards.
5) Reliance Jio is bundling offers worth Rs 5,300 which includes JIO instant discount coupon Rs 1800, 50% off book my show, Rs 150 off ferns n petals, and Rs 3250 cashback in Cleartrip.
6) Mobikwik is offering 20% supercash worth upto Rs 2000 (Rs 1500 flat supercash and vouchers worth Rs 500)
Realme 3 Camera and Battery
1) Realme 3 has a 13MP primary camera sensor with f/1.8 aperture clubbed with another 2MP camera sensor for depth sensing.
2) The device has also brought in Chroma Boost– for dynamic range and colours, and Night Scape mode– for clearer pictures in low-light conditions.
3) Realme 3 has a 13MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture.
4) It sports a 4,230mAh battery with 10w cable charger in the box, but there is no Type-C port or fast charging.
Realme 3 Features and Specifications
1) Realme 3 has a 6.2-inch HD+ display with 1520×720 resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio and a water drop notch on top. The phone has a 3D unibody design and gradient colours.
2) It is powered by 12nm MediaTek Helio P70 processor coupled with Mali-G72 GPU.
3) The phone runs on ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9 Pie.
4) It runs on MediaTek Helio P70 processor with 3GB and 4GB of RAM. The phone is also available in 32GB and 64GB storage variants.
Realme CEO Madhav Seth announced that the company will unveil the Realme 3 Pro in April 2019. The upcoming device will compete with Redmi Note 7 Pro in India.