Redmi Note 7 Price – Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 was launched in February 2019 & runs on Android 9 OS. The Smartphone is available in three color options i.e. Sapphire Blue, Onyx Black, Ruby Red & has a built in fingerprint sensor as the primary security feature, along with the host of connectivity options in terms of 3G, 4G, GPS, Wifi Bluetooth capabilities. The phone is available with 64 GB of internal storage.
Redmi Note 7 was launched alongside Redmi Note 7 Pro on March 1 in India. The device will be up for sale today at 12 noon via Flipkart and Mi.com . This is considered as best android phone in this Range.
Redmi Note 7 Price, Specification and Features
- 4 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB
- 16.0 cm (6.3 inch) FHD+ Display
- 12MP + 2MP | 13MP Front Camera
- 4000 mAh Li-polymer Battery
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 AIE Processor
Redmi Note 7 Price in India and Offers
1) It is priced at Rs 9,999 for 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage variant, whereas the 4GB RAM and 64GB storage model is priced at Rs 11,999.
2) It is available in three colour options– Onyx Black, Ruby Red, and Sapphire Blue.
3) Airtel is providing up to 1120GB 4G data and unlimited calling as well as ‘Airtel Thanks’ benefits like free access to Airtel TV premium and more.
4) Reliance Jio customers will get cashback vouchers worth Rs 2,400 in MyJio application along with double data offer on all recharges worth Rs 198 and above.
5) Furthermore, users can also avail a 5 per cent discount with Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card when buying from Flipkart.com.
Redmi Note 7 Camera Details
1) As far as the cameras are concerned, the Redmi Note 7 on the rear packs a 12-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a pixel size of 1.25-micron and a second 2-megapixel camera.
2) The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 13-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.0 aperture and a pixel size of 1.12-micron.
3) This runs on Android 9.0 and is powered by a 4,000 mAh non-removable battery. it supports Quick Charge fast charging.
Redmi Note 7 Features and Specifications
1) It runs on MIUI 10 based on Android 9.0 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 256GB).
2) It has is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
3) Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India) with active 4G on both SIM cards.
4) Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The Redmi Note 7 supports face unlock.
5) It also comes with P2i coating which makes it splash resistant.
6) It measures 159.21 x 75.21 x 8.10mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 185.00 grams. It was launched in Twilight Gold, Fantasy Blue, and and Bright black colours. It bears a glass body.
The Redmi Note 7 Pro which has the 48MP camera, only goes on sale next week on March 13. The Redmi Note 7 phone will be up for sale at 12 noon through Flipkart and Mi.com and Mi Home stores. The price of the Redmi Note 7 device starts at Rs 9,999.