Samsung Galaxy A10s With Dual Rear Cameras, 4,000mAh Battery Launched in India
The Samsung Galaxy A10s has been launched in India, with prices beginning at Rs 9,499. Samsung just launched the Galaxy A10s in India which comes with 13MP+2MP dual rear cameras, 4,000mAh battery and rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. Galaxy A10s has been developed for Indian millennials who are looking for a great display, superior camera, long-lasting battery and fingerprint scanner.
The Galaxy A10s lies at the very bottom rung of the Galaxy A series of premium phones, offering the specifications of a budget smartphone, but taking cues from its lineup with a premium sheen finish. recently xiaomi also launched Mi A3 at the mid Range of best android mobiles.
Samsung Galaxy A10s Price
1) It’s price starts at Rs 9,499 for the 2GB RAM + 32GB storage variant and the 3GB RAM + 32GB storage model is available at a price of Rs 10,499.
2) The Galaxy A10s is a budget device and it was launched globally earlier this month. It will go on sale in India starting August 28, 2019, via online retailers, retail stores, Samsung India E-Shop, and Samsung Opera House.
3) Samsung Galaxy A10s is available in Blue, Black, and Green colour variants.
Samsung Galaxy A10s Features
1) The dual-SIM (Nano) Samsung Galaxy A10s runs Android 9 Pie with the company’s skin atop. It features a 6.2-inch HD+ (720×1,520 pixels) Infinity-V Display.
2) It is powered by an unnamed octa-core SoC (four cores clocked at 2GHz, and four cores clocked at 1.5GHz), coupled with 2GB or 3GB of RAM, depending on the variant.
3) There is a single inbuilt storage options on the Galaxy A10s – 32GB – expandable via microSD card (up to 512GB) with a dedicated slot.
4) It features the standard bunch of connectivity options, include 4G VoLTE, and also bears a fingerprint sensor on the rear panel.
5) The entire package is powered by a 4,000mAh battery, and Android 9.0 inside.
6) The Galaxy A10s features a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and it also supports face unlock feature.
Samsung Galaxy A10s Camera Details
1) Galaxy A10s features a dual rear camera setup, with a 13-megapixel primary sensor coupled with an f/1.8 aperture lens.
2) The setup also features a 2-megapixel sensor. On the front, it has an 8-megapixel sensor paired with an f/2.0 aperture lens.
The Galaxy A10s lies at the very bottom rung of the Galaxy A series of premium phones, offering the specifications of a budget smartphone, but taking cues from its lineup with a premium sheen finish. However, the specifications of this smartphone seem to fall rather short when compared to other budget phones being sold nowadays at the same price point.