in this post we have provided steps oh how to Fix Youtube Not Available In Your Country Error. if you got a message from YouTube like this Youtube Not Available In Your Country is the most common error.
In some cases the YouTube videos are blocked by the internet service providers due to Government orders and in some cases Uploader may have restricted the videos for some specific countries.
Fix Youtube Not Available In Your Country
I don’t know why some Youtubers restrict their video to some specific country as those video may be useful to others also. You may have seen the message while trying to open certain videos. In the worst case, YouTube may be blocked in your entire country or the organization. Not to worry as we have provided many solution to problem Youtube Not Available In Your Country. Here’s YouTube Tricks You Must Know
It must be very frustrating for you. But no need to get frustrated any more. We will be telling you to fix error Youtube Not Available In Your Country in Android as well as on personal computers.
We have also posted about Not suitable for most advertisers Youtube Error, so if you are facing that type of error in Youtube you can follow this Guide on How to fix Not suitable for most advertisers Youtube Error
Steps To Solve Youtube Not Available In Your Country:
So below we have discussed many Methods to fix Youtube Not Available In Your Country Error. All Methods are working and tested by us. So follow below ways to fix Youtube Not Available In Your Country Error.
1) Using “Hola” Extensions:
You can Fix Youtube Not Available In Your Country Error by changing your IP Address and to change IP Address you need and VPN. In the market, you will find many such VPN bypassing services, but you can always go with HOLA, which is one of the most famous and common Extension.
Hola unblocker is the best plugin for all web browser to unblock the YouTube videos, you just need to install it in your web browser and instantly all YouTube video will be available for you. You can use this extension for all popular browsers like Google, Mozilla etc.
Steps To unblock videos using Hola Extensions:
1) Install Hola Unblocker from here → Hola
2) After installation, Open YouTube video which is blocked in your country and click on Hola icon which is located above Bookmarks bar & unblock the video in your country.
3) After That you will see some different country flags there.
4) Select, United States from there, and Reload the page.
5) That’s It Your video will reload and it will be available for you solving your issue of Youtube Not Available In Your Country.
2) Download and Watch the Videos:
In Download & Watch Video We are not exactly bypassing it, but are using it one or the other way round. which you can solve this video is not available in your country android fix. Once you have downloaded the video you can watch it from anywhere so fixing the error Youtube Not Available In Your Country. If you don’t know visit here for How to Download YouTube Videos without Any App or any Extension on Chrome.
If a video uploader has restricted the availability of a video to certain countries, say UK. When you try to access the site from India, it won’t be available. At that time, you can follow these steps to watch that video.
1) If the url of the video you want to unblock is https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=RH2BD49sEZI
2) You have to add ‘ss’ before youtube.com
3) It will look something like this https://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=RH2BD49sEZI
4) You will land on a page named savefrom.net
5) Click on the download button according to your desired Video quality.
Note: This works only when you want to download a particular YouTube video and have the specific URL with you. If that’s not the case, you can check out other methods.
3) Tweaking the YouTube URL :
Well, this is one of the methods that works superbly when some geographic restrictions are being imposed over, and you can’t watch your desired video.
In that case, all you have to do is follow these steps, and you will get your job done.
1) If the url of the video you want to unblock is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH2BD49sEZI
2) Delete /watch?v= from it and replace it by /v/
3) Now It will look something like this https://www.youtube.com/v/RH2BD49sEZI
4) Go to this Modified URL and you will be able to play the blocked video in full screen mode.
4) Using a Proxy Service:
Proxies are great way to change your IP Address. With the use of proxies you can hide your real IP Address and use other location’s IP Address to Unblock Restricted YouTube Videos.
you can easily set up a proxy server and access the content. Point your browser with below proxy sites and enter your desired YouTube URL, you’ll able to play those YouTube videos.
5) Using VPN (Virtual Private Network Service:)
VPN can also be used to instantly unblock YouTube videos and fix Youtube Not Available In Your Country Error
This is the ultimate method for fixing all sorts of YouTube Blocked errors. You can use this even if the others mentioned above don’t work for the purpose. The simplicity is because we are using a VPN service for doing this. You can switch your device’s location using VPN.
There are many VPNs available depending upon the platform you are using.
- Droid VPN : DroidVPN is one of the most famous and easy to use VPN Application for android device which can help you fix YouTube Not Available In Your Country error.
1) Download Droid VPN and install in your smartphone.
2) Now You need to root your device.
3) Create an account and enter credential in the Droid VPN App to connect.
4) If you are not able to access the video even after connecting to VPN, try changing the location.
5) Now Click on Free Server tab and press the large connect button.
6) That’s it.
If you are using a VPN, it’s applicable for the entire device. So, every request you make will be done through the selected VPN Service. But, it’s the easiest ways to recommend when you ask us how to watch blocked YouTube videos.
6. Fix Youtube Not Available In Your Country using Extension
There are Many Extension Available in google Chrome to Fix Youtube Not Available In Your Country. In the free version, you can choose 4 location and more locations with the premium version. In this way, you can access the videos blocked with IP Address. so follow below steps to fix Youtube Not Available In Your Country using Extension.
- Install the Browsec extension from HERE. You can get it from Chrome, Firefox, Opera, etc.
- Look for Browsec extension icon. And then click on it.
- Now enable the Privacy protection. Tap on option Protects Me.
- Now change the location. Choose the change location option for it.
- You will be allowed to choose different locations like the US.
Why there Is Youtube Not Available In Your Country Error
Now you have got solution for Youtube Not Available In Your Country Error, lets discuss why you are getting Youtube Not Available In Your Country Error.
Youtube This Video is not available in your Country Error generally arises when you are browsing Youtube videos from location A and the uploader of the Youtube Video is from location B and has set the Location filter to ON to Location B only and as a result his Youtube Video will be visible only to the people in location B which is bad for this free internet world.
The Uploader has not made this Video available in your Country Youtube Error also arises when the Government of Location A do not want to promote the content of Location B in their country which is seen when the Youtube Video hurts sentiments of people living in that area.
So I hope that you were able to get the thing done and got The Solution Of Youtube Not Available In Your Country error. We have mentioned all the possible solutions for this YouTube Error. That’s good enough for the freedom-rich YouTube experience, we suppose.
If you are facing any issues for fixing Youtube Not Available In Your Country error do comment below in comment box and we will try to resolve your query regarding Youtube Not Available In Your Country error. All these Methods are personally tested by us to fix Youtube Not Available In Your Country.