There are many times when you wanted to clear cookies on chrome. When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites.
In this post we will provide simple steps of How to clear cookies on Chrome. The cache remembers parts of pages, like images, to help them open faster during your next visit. Also you can Enable Flash in Chrome Browser.
How to clear cookies on Chrome in PC
1) Open Your Chrome Browser in PC and Go to the Chrome menu icon and click ‘Settings’
2) Click “Show advanced settings” at the bottom
3) In the “Privacy” section, click “Content settings” button
4) In the “Cookies” section, Click “All cookies and site data”
5) To Delete all cookies, click “Remove all” button
6) To Delete a specific cookie, mouse over the site/s, then click the “X” on the right corner.
7) To Disable cookies from step 4 Select “Block sites from setting any data”
How to clear cookies on Chrome App for Android
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap on “More,” or what looks like three dots, and then select “Settings.”
- Tap on the “Privacy” category and then select “Clear browsing data.”
- Here you can personalize your selections for which cookies to delete by selecting a specific time range.
- Once you have made your selections, you can then check “Cookies and site data.” Uncheck all the other items.
- Tap “Clear data.”
How to clear cookies on Chrome App for iOS
- On your device, launch the Chrome app.
- At the top right, tap on the three dots, scroll down and then select “Settings.”
- Under settings, tap “Privacy” then “Clear browsing data.”
- Select “Cookies, site data,” and uncheck all other items.
- Tap on “Clear browsing data.”
- Then select “Done.”
So using above steps you can clear cookies on Chrome app as well as in chrome Browser. Dp comment if you need any other help from us.