Download Spotify Lite App from Google Play Store without key Premium features. Spotify has introduced a Lite version of its app on the Play Store. Spotify is one of my most-used apps, and my monthly data-usage stats definitely reflect my affinity for the music streaming app. Spotify Lite is only 15MB in size, and comes with all the basic features that Spotify offers. It lets you discover new music, and stream it online for free.
First spotted by AndroidPolice, Spotify Lite has a file size of 5MB, making it much lighter than the regular Spotify, which takes up 100MB. The small size, though, can be understood when one compares the features of the original Spotify, with its Lite version.
Download Spotify Lite App from Play Store
Interestingly, a 9to5Google report states that the Spotify Lite app is currently available as a beta, which is limited to select countries, including the US. the look of Spotify Lite is very similar to what you’re used to seeing in the main app, but you’ll quickly notice a difference in functionality.
Spotify in India will be competing with the global streaming platforms like Apple Music, Amazon Prime Music, and Google Play Music. Local streaming apps like Gaana and Saavn also enjoy big popularity in the country.
Features of Spotify Lite App
On Google Play Store, the app is sized 15MB, which is quite big for a Lite application. Since it’s currently in testing, it’s understandable if some features don’t work properly. Spotify Lite in general lacks features like no option to download songs for offline playback which would actually be the main feature of this app. Spotify Connect is also missing, a feature which lets users connect to other devices and play music via Wi-Fi.
1) You can make free account on Spotify Lite and it comes with the features available on its parent app.
2) There’s the home page with popular playlists and curated playlists based on different moods.
3) There’s a search and favourites section as well. Free users on Spotify Lite will get six free skips in an hour.
4) You can add songs to your favourites playlist but you cannot create one. Spotify Lite also lets you keep a check on storage and mobile data and also you can Check How Much Data Does Spotify Use.
5) Spotify premium users on Spotify Lite are facing issues like not being able to choose songs to play from playlists.
How to Download Spotify Lite App from Google Play Store
1) If you are From USA Click here to Download Spotify Lite App from Google Play Store
2) Other Than USA, You can use this Apk File to Download Spotify Lite App
3) Install and Make new account to avail Spotify Premium Features for Free
Spotify is the latest to join the bandwagon of light-weight apps, usually aimed at emerging markets like India where majority of phones come with low-end specifications and grapple with slower internet connectivity. you can also Download Spotify Premium Apk File.
The app claims to use less data than the original version, and it also has the ability to track data usage and storage. You can also set a cap limit on the amount of data that is used by the app. The Spotify Lite app lets go several premium features like the ability to download songs for offline listening, Spotify Connect, the Library section, and the ability to adjust audio quality.
4 thoughts on “Download Spotify Lite App from Google Play Store without key Premium features”
Pingback: How to Get Spotify Premium For Free [June 2018] - Tricks By STG
Pingback: How to Check How Much Data Does Spotify Use - Tricks By STG
Pingback: Spotify Premium Apk Download for Android (Latest Version) - Tricks By STG
Pingback: How to Get Spotify Premium For Free [April 2019] - Tricks By STG