Want to get spotify premium for free for lifetime or spotify premium app download apk file? Once you make your payment of zero dollars, you’ll be taken to your receipt, and you’re ready to start checking out Spotify Premium. Get Spotify Premium For Free – Want to Get Spotify Premium Account for free? A 100% working step-by-step guide to help you get Spotify Premium for free on Android without paying a cent from any part of the world.
As you know premium account of Spotify costs £9.99 per month which is too high, so in this post we will provide you some methods to get Spotify premium Free. Spotify Premium normally allows you to get unlimited skips, no ads, and listen to music in extreme quality. you can download Spotify Premium Apk or Download Spotify Lite App from Google Play Store to Get Spotify Premium For Free.
Premium Accounts are costly and sometimes you want them for free so we have provided many tricks and ways to get Premium Accounts for Free, as we have already posted how to get Free Chegg Account, Free Hulu Account username and password so that you save your Money.
Get Spotify Premium For Free
if you’re the kind of music lover who doesn’t mind turning on your speakers and letting Spotify take control, Free might still be right for you. No matter where you go (where you can get a signal), you’ll always have access to your tunes. you can also Check How Much Data Does Spotify Use
By paying a monthly fee you can get a premium subscription that will give you unlimited skips, no adverts, and an all-round better experience. But what if you can’t afford to pay the monthly fee? With Spotify++ you can get almost all premium features for free on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. You don’t even need to be jailbroken to get it!
Why you need Spotify Premium Account
The reason you can listen to music for free on Spotify is because the service is supported by ads. Every few tracks you play, a short advert or two will be played. It works in the same way as adverts on TV and makes it sustainable for the company. You can use the desktop and web interfaces but the mobile app will only let you listen on shuffle mode or pre-made playlists
Upgrading to Spotify Premium will remove all adverts so you can listen without interruption – but that’s not all you get for your money. You can listen to anything you want, wherever you want (even abroad) via any Spotify interface (desktop, web or app), and you can skip songs as many times as you like.
Another bonus is the ability to download music for offline listening. A Premium subscription allows you to download/sync up to 3,333 tracks on up to three devices. so follow below steps to Get Spotify Premium For Free
How to Get Spotify Premium For Free
We will post two Methods to Get Spotify Premium For Free. Try which suits you best. in first method you will Get Spotify Premium For Free for 30 days while in 2nd method of Get Spotify Premium For Free you will get spotify premium account for lifetime.
1. Get Spotify Premium For Free for 30 Days
1. goto Spotify.com in your web browser.
2. Click the word “Premium” on the upper right side of the webpage.
3. Click “Try Premium.” You’ll notice the 30 Day Free Trial is advertised on this option.
4. Log in with your existing Spotify Account. If you don’t have a Spotify account, click “Sign Up Here” at the bottom of the sign in window, and come back after you’ve created an account.
5. Click “Try Spotify Premium”.
6. Select your payment method and enter your zip code. You’ll be taken to a screen to fill in your Credit Card or PayPal information.
7. Once you make your payment of zero dollars, you’ll be taken to your receipt, and you’re ready to start checking out Spotify Premium.
You haven’t been charged for anything, but you are technically subscribed to Spotify Premium. Now that Spotify has your payment information, your subscription will automatically renew in a month at which point you’ll be charged $9.99. If you don’t want to deal with the specter of auto-renewal, you can cancel your subscription immediately after subscribing and still get your 30 days of free Premium.
2. Get Spotify Premium For Free using Spotify Cards
You can get Spotify Premium for free using PointPrizes. Pointprizes offers many easy methods to get Spotify premium for free by completing some tasks and referring your friends. Below we will have a look at these methods.
1) Click here to visit PointPrizes website
2) Enter your Email Address and Make New Account
3) Now Verify your Email Address and Completing tasks on pointprize.com earns you points which can be traded in for Builders Club Memberships, Free Robux, Gift Cards, PSN Codes, and Steam Wallet Codes.
4) When you have sufficient point you can redeem it for free Spotify Cards which can be used to get Spotify premium for free.
How to cancel Spotify Premium Account after 30 Days
1. Log in to the Spotify website by clicking the “Log In” button at the upper right of the page and entering your log in information.
2. Click your name at the upper right page of the screen. Select “Account” from the drop-down menu.
3. Click “Subscription” from the options above your account information.
4. Click “View Your Options” under the Cancel Your Subscription header at the bottom of the list.
5. Click “Click here to continue to the cancellation page”. You’ll have to scroll down to the bottom of the page to find this link.
6. Select a reason you’re unsubscribing (you can’t continue without checking a reason) and click the “Cancel Subscription” button at the bottom of the page.
7. Click “Cancel Spotify Premium subscription”. This will bring you a page that prompts you to re-enter your account password. Yes, they really do make you go through this many “cancel subscription” screens.
8. Enter your account password and click “continue” or “Cancel Spotify Premium subscription” (the interface will vary whether your account is linked to your email or Facebook account).
3. Get Spotify Premium For Free using Modified App
you’ll need to download the APK that is compatible with your Android version from one of the links below. Before doing so, make sure that you’ve allowed for app installation from “Unknown sources”.
Before installing the app, make sure to uninstall the official Spotify app on your device if you have it installed. Then, just hit the “Download complete” notification to install the modified version.
1) Click on the Link to Install App – Click Here
2) After Install open App. you will need to enter your Spotify credentials in order to sign in as it does not have fb Login option.
3) Once the app opens to the main menu, you will be all set to go.
4) Premium features, like selecting specific tracks to play and unlimited skips are enabled by default.
5) So now you have Premium Features of Spotify App for Free.
So using both of these tricks of how to Get Spotify Premium For Free you can enjoy premium features of spotify for free. With the ability to listen to almost any song without needing to download them or pay for them individually, it is a very useful service for music listeners.
15 thoughts on “How to Get Spotify Premium For Free”
Pingback: How to Get Free Hulu Account without Credit Card - Tricks By STG
Pingback: Check How Much Data Does Spotify Use - AllTechNews.Info
Pingback: What is Aae File - How to Open and Delete Aae Files - Tricks By STG
Pingback: Check How Much Data Does Spotify Use - Android reviewz
Pingback: How to Get Chegg Free Trial Account - Tricks By STG
Pingback: Check How Much Data Does Spotify Use - Tricks By STG
Pingback: Spotify Premium Apk Download for Android (Latest Version) - Tricks By STG
Pingback: Minecraft Account List Daily Updated - Tricks By STG
Pingback: Check How Much Data Does Spotify Use – Technical Baap
Pingback: Download Spotify Lite App from Google Play Store without key Premium features - Tricks By STG
Pingback: How to Get Free Hulu Account without Credit Card [Feb 2019] - Tricks By STG
Pingback: How to Get Chegg Free Trial Account (Feb 2019) - Tricks By STG
Pingback: How to Read iBooks on PC or Windows - Easiest Method - Tricks By STG
Pingback: How to Get Free Hulu Account without Credit Card [ Dec 2019] - Alternate Center
Pingback: How to Get Spotify Premium Free Forever on Android - Green Hat Expert