Vivo have come up with amazing offer to Get Vivo Mobiles at Rs 101. Offer is for all users and available offline only.
Vivo in partnership with Bajaj Finance has started a new 41 days offer dubbed ‘New Phone, New You’, wherein users can purchase a smartphone for just Rs 101 as down payment. This Vivo offer will be available exclusively in the offline market. The offer is valid till January 31 across all Vivo partner stores in India.
HDFC ZERO Down Payment offer with additional 5% Cashback on Credit/Debit cards EMI transactions, Credit card regular transactions and with HDFC CD paper finance. So below is how to get Vivo mobiles at Rs 101.
How to Get Vivo Mobiles at Rs 101
1. Visit any of the 45,000+ Vivo-BFL mapped partner stores
2. Carry your basic KYC document (PAN Card, Voter ID card, Aadhar Card etc.)
3. Select your favourite Vivo device (NEX, V11, V11 Pro, Y95, Y83 Pro, Y81-4G)
4. Pay an upfront fee of INR 101 and submit your KYC documents to the retailer
5. The device MOP will be divided into 6 equal EMI’s as per the scheme construct
6. This Vivo offer will be available exclusively in the offline market.
7. The offer is valid till January 31 across all Vivo partner stores in India.
For example, a customer wants to purchase a Vivo Nex, which costs Rs 44,990. Under the scheme, he/she will have to pay Rs 101 upfront. After this, the rest of the amount, which is Rs 44,889 will be divided into six EMIs of Rs 7,481.50.
Vivo has introduced a simple financing option in partnership with Bajaj Finance, HDFC, HDB and Capital First to ensure availability of Vivo smartphones for everyone.