Honor Band 4 with color AMOLED display, heart-rate monitoring launched exclusively on Amazon India. Users can pair the Honor 4 band with the Huawei Health-App on their smartphones and see the relevant data. The band also comes with options for multiple watch faces and sleep monitoring as well.
Honor Band 4 Price
1)Honor Band 4 has been officially launched in India at a price of Rs 2,599 and will be an Amazon exclusive device.
2) The fitness band will be available on Amazon from December 18 after 12PM
3) The wearable fitness tracker will be up for grabs starting 12:00PM IST, and customers will have option to choose from three colors of meteorite black, midnight navy and dahlia pink.
Honor Band 4 Specifications
1)Honor Band 4 differs from Xiaomi Mi Band 3 mainly in terms of the display. Honor has gone for a full colour display with touchscreen capabilities on the Band 4.
2) While the latter has a black and white display, Honor Band 4 offers a 2.5D curved color AMOLED display measuring 0.95-inch, and supporting a resolution of 240×120 pixels.
3) The display incorporates a scroll gesture-based user interface that allows users to move between options.
4) there is a one-click return to home screen with the home button.
Honor Band 4 Features
1)The band is also relying on Huawei’s TruSleep monitoring technology, which is a proprietary one from the company.
2) It will trackssleeping activities and automatically records periods of REM (rapid eye movement).
3) The band can also provide advice on common sleeping issues and habits, along with methods for improving sleep via the app.
4) The real-time heartrate monitoring is supported by Huawei TruScreen 3.0 heart rate technology, which is being described as a new generation of dynamic heart rate algorithms from Huawei.
5) The fitness tracker is capable of capturing night infrared heart rate monitoring and share heart rate warnings.
The Honor Band 4 also includes a 6-axis sensor, which automatically recognizes swim strokes, records swimming speed, distance and calories. Band 4 is swim-safe and is water-resistant up to 50 metres.
Other features of the Honor Band 4 include online number identification, answering and rejecting calls, message notifications etc. Honor says the battery will last up to 17 days under normal use on a single charge.
resolution of 240×120 pixels. The display incorporates a scroll gesture-based user interface that allows users to move between options and there is a one-click return to home screen with the home button
The fitness band will be available on Amazon from December 18 after 12PM
1 thought on “Honor Band 4 launched in India | Price |Features | Specs”
Pingback: Xiaomi Mi Band 3 Review | Users + Expert Reviews - Tricks By STG