Recently instagram has added new feature named instagram reels. Many are using this feature after tiktok ban in india. Instagram Reels is same as tiktok where you can make short videos. As this is new feature many are not able to find instagram Reels option in their smartphones so in this post i will provide you Instagram Reels not working solution. Reels option is added to the Instagram camera similar to Boomerang, among others.
Instagram has launched its own short video feature called Reels in India. The new feature lets users create videos on the app, add creative filters and music and share it beyond their regular followers. Use below for Instagram Reels not working solution.
Instagram Reels not working solution
1) Update Your App to Latest Version from Playstore and check if Instagram Reels option is showing or not.
2) After updating if this is not working then clear your data of instagram app from the setting and login again. this will surely help you to get back Reels option in instagram. This worked for me.
3) If above two options are not working then use any VPN and connect to France or Germany countries as this feature was rolled out 7 days before to india.
4) VPN option will work for all as in India this option is currently rolling and it will be completed in few days so you have to wait for few days if Reels option not showing in your Instagram App.
5) You can use any Free VPN to connect to european countries.
The new feature lets users to create instagram reels, add filters and music from Instagram’s catalogue and share it beyond the platform. Users will be able to share Reels in Explore, and also on Feed with followers. There will be no monetisation avenues for now.