At present, the Vivo X27 256GB, Vivo NEX S and Vivo NEX A are in the Android Q Beta program, which is free for developers to use. Follow Below Steps to Install Android 10 on Vivo Devices.
Android Q Beta provides you all the features needed to improve the compatibility and development of your application for the next version of the Android. You can follow these steps to Install Android 10 on MI Devices.
Android 10 open beta brings a brand new user interface design, enhanced location permissions for privacy which is another crucial feature of the latest version of Android. Vivo says users who are on Android 10 developer preview 4 and developer preview 5 will get the OTA update later.
How to Install Android 10 on Vivo Devices
1) download the latest ROM upgrade zip package from the specified server to Install Android 10 on Vivo Devices.
2) Next copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
3) Next go to Settings -> System -> System Updates -> Click top right icon -> Local upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
4) After the upgrade is complete, click Restart. The phone will boot into recovery mode to format user data, it will reboot again after formatting.
5) The update was successful and your vivo Devices will be upgraded to Android 10. Do not use any other method other than official method to Install Android 10 on vivo Devices.
Android 10 beta will also bring the new Full Screen Gestures. Google has made these standard across all phones on running version of Android. There will be a single button at the bottom for navigation. If you are facing any issue on steps of Install Android 10 on Xiaomi Devices you can comment below.