Record PC Screen without software – In this post you will find best ways of How to Record PC Screen without software. Using below methods you don’t need any external software to record your PC Screen. You can Easily record your Screen using Powerpoint and Youtube. So keep reading this post to Record PC Screen without software.
Generally to record your computer screen, you need a special software. But without going for any external software we can record computer screen in HD resolution using the well known suit which every computer will have i.e., PowerPoint of Microsoft Office. you can use this Tricks and make some good videos and earn Good Money from YouTube.
Record PC Screen without software
Using the MS PowerPoint you can record video of any size, edit(resize, effects, cutting, cropping etc) and save. Didn’t know you could record your screen with PowerPoint, the presentation software included with Microsoft Office? It’s true — the latest versions of PowerPoint include the feature.
Record PC Screen without software using Powerpoint
1) First open PowerPoint select the empty slide(make it empty by deleting text boxes).
2) Next go to insert in the top menu bar and select Screen recording
3) when you click that a recording window gets opened with start, stop, pause, select area options for recording your computer screen.
4) Select the size of the window for recording computer screen and then click start, recording gets started.
5) After finishing recording hover your cursor to the top to see stop button and click it to stop.
6) As soon as you stop recording, the video will be put on the slide and you can edit it with tools available in the power point.
7) After finishing editing right click the video and select save media as and save your video. That’s it. Open your video to see your recording.
So now no need of any External Software to Record your PC Screen. Just Record it upload it in Youtube and Earn Money Online.
Record PC Screen without software using Youtube Live Streaming
If you don’t want to spend a ton of time recording but still want a video for your YouTube channel, or any other social media platform, then YouTube can help out.
Step 1: Sign into your account as you would normally.
Step 2: Go to “Upload,” click “Get Started” under Live Streaming.
Step 3: Choose “Events,” and select “New live event.”
Step 4: Fill out the required information, and click “Go Live Now.” A Google Hangouts page will open — keep in mind that you are now recording audio and video.
Step 5: On the left, you should see a button that says “Screenshare.” Select it, and choose a desktop window for recording.
Step 6: Click “Start Screenshare,” followed by “Start Broadcast.” You should now be recording!
Select “Stop Broadcast” when finished, and save your Event as you wish.
So these are best ways to Record PC Screen without software. If you also know any other method to Record PC Screen without software comment below and we will add that method to Record PC Screen without software.