If you don’t want other users to use your phone number to find you on Telegram, you can give them your username instead. In this post we have posted about How to set username in Telegram. They’ll locate your profile once they enter your username on the search bar. Telegram is a popular social messaging app which focuses on privacy and security of users with advanced features. You can use these adult telegram channel or adult telegram group after you have set telegram username.
You can create a username by navigating to the Settings on your app. If you can’t find the option to do so, don’t worry, we got you covered. All you have to do is follow our step-by-step tutorials below. You can use Telegram bot to delete all messages of Telegram channel or group in one click. Follow below steps on How to set username in Telegram.
How to set username in Telegram
1) Open Telegram from your home screen or app drawer.
2) Open the menu by tapping its icon on the upper-left corner of your screen.
3) Tap Settings. On the other hand, you can also select your profile icon from the menu to open the Settings page.
4) Under the Account section, tap your current username. If you don’t have a username yet, you’ll see “None” as the option.
5) Enter your desired username on the empty field.
6) You’ll see a message to check if the name is available for use. To save the changes, tap the checkmark on the upper-right corner of your screen.
In this way you add a Telegram username from the mobile app. With this new feature, other people can now find you on the platform even without knowing your phone number.
Telegram is an instant messaging app that, like similar apps such as Viber, WhatsApp, and LINE, gives you a simple, accessible way to communicate with all of your contacts. The main difference between them is that Telegram also offers you increased security and privacy. Telegram’s security options allow you to create private chats with other users, which means that your conversations with them are completely encrypted and aren’t saved or stored on Telegram’s servers. And you can activate a “self-destruct” feature so that your messages are erased every X amount of time.