Crypto investments presently dominate online investments because of the almost quick maximum profits a trader can accrue in a short time. Bitcoin is one of the common digital currencies most investors resolve to use.
So, where do you start as a beginner? The solution is in finding a cryptocurrency exchange platform that allows maximum returns while guaranteeing safety. This article covers the top ten Bitcoin cryptocurrency investing sites worth a try.
Arguably, Coinbase is one of the user-friendly investment trading sites you can try. You can directly trade with USD by purchasing Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Litecoin. The platform allows exchanges between at least 25 other tokens. Investors can earn rewards for their USDT or by performing some tasks on the site.
- Coinbase is beginner-friendly.
- All your tokens are in one place.
- You can invest at least 25 altcoins.
- The FDIC bank insures it.
- Investors’ autonomy is limited; you don’t store your private keys.
- The site has high exchange rates for non-Coinbase Pro users.
- You cannot trade some coins on the platform.
If you are inexperienced in the blockchain, Coinbase could be the ideal investing site.
Are you looking for a platform that allows the trading of various altcoins? So, whether you are looking to convert bitcoin to monero or trade other tokens at lower fees, you should try Binance. You can also earn rewards by staking your investments for some time.
- Trade over 100 coins on the exchange site
- Lower exchange rates
- Execute transactions in a short time.
- Binance is not beginner-friendly
- The US-restricted version supports few digital coins.
If you want to trade crypto and forex, you should try eToro. The platform allows trading between the six most common tokens; Ethereum, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, XLM, and XRP.
- You don’t need commissions to use the site.
- Supports common cryptocurrencies like BTC and ETH
- High transaction rates
- Only allows a few altcoins
Kraken is an investing site that allows margin trading with several options of coins. It also supports fiat investments and trading in some risky digital cryptos like Dogecoin.
- Safe and secure to use
- More than 50 crypto trading options are available
- Account verification takes longer
- Unreliable customer support
Gemini has more than 20 cryptocurrencies with at least 25 fiats and is ideal for US traders. You get a bonus of $10 if you exchange BTC worth $100.
- Easy-to-use site
- High liquidity
- Guaranteed safety
- Costly exchange fees
- Restricted to specific countries
Crypto.com is among the fastest-growing exchange sites supporting more than 90 digital coins. Investors can trade at lower rates, link a debit card, and use a non-custodial DeFi wallet. You can also stake tokens and earn rewards of up to 12%.
- Supports a variety of altcoins
- You can earn a weekly interest on your savings.
- Earn a sign-up bonus worth $50
- No desktop version
- Quite complex UI
First-time Voyager members earn $25 BTC after trading cryptos worth $100. Voyager supports several coins, with traders earning interests on assets.
- Easy-user-friendly interface
- Solid interest rates
- Commissions are not applicable
- Processing withdrawals take longer.
Uphold is an ideal solution for investors who want to trade multiple assets at a go. It supports Dogecoin and XRP direct exchanges.
- Transparent exchange structure
- Supports many cryptos, such as XRP
- Using uphold is a bit complex
Bisq stands out as a decentralized trading platform with over 120 cryptos and several fiats. It is one of the safest exchange sites –it’s almost impossible to lose your tokens to hackers.
- Personal details are not mandatory.
- Flexible payment options
- Low trading fees
- Fraudsters might find a loophole on the site.
- Low liquidity
This exchange network is an alternative to cryptocurrency investments. Investors can save, lend, and trade stablecoins like Bitcoin on Holdnaut.
- It doesn’t require a minimum balance to trade.
- Earn $20 for deposits worth $1000
- High interests in staked coins
- Only supports stablecoins like BTC, ETH, USDT, USDC, and DAI.