use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Android phones – Trick to use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Android phones – As Reliance Jio Announced its offer of Unlimited data and unlimited Free Voice Calls, many are Rushing to Buy 4G Smartphones. Many users also asks for Trick to use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Android phones. So now I am Going to post How to use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Android phones.
Also Check: How to Hack your Friend’s Whatsapp
Using Reliance Jio sim in 3G android device is really very simple, their are Many ways to make our 3G device to 4G (Just for Jio Sim to get Network in our mobile phones). I have tried Method 1st in My device and its work smoothly in my Micromax mobile. Their are 2 alternative method also available and you can use them if you device is not MediaTek chipset. You will get the Jio Network in your device but you will not get the 4G speed because in this trick we are make Jio sim compatible (you need 4G enabled phone for 4G Speed). so Below is the trick to use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Android phones.
Trick to use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Android phones
Method 1: For Qualcomm Chipset or Snapdragon Devices
1. Download This App Master Lite.
2. Install and open it.
3. Now go the menu and select Service menu or Engineering mode.
4. Now select system app option and open it and access to change LTE bands.
5. Select LTE band.
6. Switch off your device and insert Jio sim.
7. Switch on, Voila !!! you got the tower signals now. Enjoy
8. Hope This Trick to use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Android phones works in your Phone.
Method 2: Using Xorware 2G/3G/4G Applications(Prefer This as Best Working Method):-
2) Now Open Xorware 2G/3G/4G Interface App.
3) Select Network Mode to 4G LTE.
4) Click on Apply and make changes.
5) Now Switch off your device and Insert Reliance Jio Sim and Switch ON your device again.
6) Now you can use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Phone.
Also Check: Airtel Free 3G Internet Tricks for Android
ALso Check: Create Android App for Free For your Blog/Site
Method 3 for MediaTek Chipset Processor Enabled devices
In this Method you have to check your Device is MediaTek chipset or not (we can find this by just downloading CPU-Z app which is less than 1 MB). You must have atleast 4.4 Kitkat or more latest version to make this Trick worked !! Now let’s ready to use Reliance Jio in 3G android device.
1) First Download CPU-Z App from Playstore
2) Install and open the CPU-Z App.
4) Now wait few seconds it will Fetch your all devuce information and you will see all your device information on the screen with the Help of CPU-Z App.
5) If your device is using “Mediatek Chipset” then it will show the Logo of Mediatek Chipset on the screen (Like below Screenshot).
6) Now Download MTK Engineering Mode app in your 3G device to use Reliance Jio sim in 3G device.
7) With the help of MTK engineering mode Application we can run an advanced Setup from the Engineering Mode Menu of MTK phones (Also known as SERVICE MODE).
ALERT:- Use this secret menu very carefully. if you are really don’t know what you are doing then please don’t do it.. It may create some problem for you !!
8) Open the MKT Engineering Mode App.
9) Now click on the “MTK Settings” and Select Network Selecting/Preferred Network Option.
10) That’s it, Now you can Select 4G LTE/WCDMA/GSM as network mode and you can save it.. Now Turn off your Device and Turn ON again.
11) Enter your Reliance Jio 4G sim in 1st Slot and “Switch ON” your device and you will get the Reliance Jio Network.
1. Dial *#2263# in your dialer , Now select Menu.
2. Go To Key Input And Enter “0000” , Now wait till a pop-up appears.
3. Now Select UE Settings From that Popup, then Select setting > protocol > NAS > Network Control > Band Selection > LTE Band > The Select “Band 40”.
4. Do all above settings and turn off your phone and insert sim then swich on and wait some time
5. Within few minutes 4g network appears in your device.
How to Use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Phones Youtube Video:-
How To Use Reliance Jio 4g Sim in Redmi 1s Mobile: UPDATED
I have got so many requests to update the working trick for Redmi 1s users here is the 100% working trick with the video proof. Note this trick is only working on redmi 1s but if you want to use in different mobile you must choose the different option which I am going to mention in the following steps. This trick is made for how to use jio sim in redmi 1s mobile.
Steps to use Reliance Jio sim in 3g Mobile i.e Redmi 1s Mobile
- Open dial-pad and type this number *#*#4636#*#*
- Then testing page will appear from that choose Phone information 1
- Scroll down till you find Set Preferred Network type and click on that
- Here you have to choose LTE/GSM auto (PRL) option or any LTE option
- This is how you have to use Jio sim in 3g mobile
In case if you still unable to get the signal after this trick you have to select the network manually. Because after enabling LTE sometimes your device won’t select the network follow these given steps to get the signal and use Reliance Jio 4G sim in 3G Phone. So after enabling LTE no restart required, just place the jio sim in primary slot. If you face the no network signal or emergency calls only option follow these steps.
100% WORKING: Enable 4G Network in 3G mobile to use Reliance Jio 4G sim in 3G Phone
- First visit settings option then Mobile networks
- Then visit network carriers and choose the network manually
- So after the manual search it will show you reliance 4G network signal in your area, just select that.
- In case if you got an error like “can’t connect to this network” then
- Wait for some time it will do the automatic registration, then you can use jio 4g sim in 3g phone.
- In case if the above steps doesn’t work select any 4G network then you will be able to notice 4G sign on network bar.
This method is working 100%, you can even watch the video proof from this link. Everything is clearly explained over there. In case if you have any doubts feel free to ask me in comments. If you are still unable to choose the network follow the methods which are mentioned in the below article
Method #5 for Qualcomm Chipset Processor Devices & Others:-
If you are unable to use 1st Method because of you are not MediaTek Chipset users, then you can use these steps to make it work, So checkout these awesome steps to use Reliance Jio sim in 3G android devices. So just follow the steps below to use jio 4G sim in 3G android device.
2) Install and open the Shortcut Master (Lite) App on your 3G android device.
3) Click on (Three dots which is available in Top right side).
4) Now Go To Menu then Search this keyword “Service Menu” Or ” Engineering Mode “
- Then Select “System App” Option For Deep Search. If Found then open it and access to change LTE Bands If that doesn’t work,
- Once You Got the Engineering Mode , Open it and select Change LTE Bands.
7) If you are not able to see these option then you should Dial *#2263# then Select Menu and Click Back again then Select Menu.
8) Now Goto Key Input And Enter “0000” and after that you will the Get Popup.
9) Select UE Settings From that Popup, after that Select setting>protocol>NAS>Network Control>Band Selection>LTE Band> The Select “Band 40”.
10) That’s it, Now you can Insert Reliance Jio Sim in your 3G android device (Slot 1) and Check you are Getting Signals or Not.
11) Restart your device !! ?
12) Enjoy this awesome trick, don’t forget to share with your friends !!
Also Check: How to Unlock Pattern Lock of Any Android
Method #4 for Moto G and their Series phones:-
1) First of all, Open your phone dailer and type this number *#*#4636#*#*
2) Then automatically you will see one page with Testing, click on Phone Information.
3) Scroll down and find the “Set Preferred Network Type >> then Click on drop down menu and Select the LTE/GSM auto (PRL) option and close it.
4) Switch off your mobile and put Jio Sim in slot 1 and keep the second slot empty.
5) Now Switch on your mobile phone and you will get the Jio Sim Network in your device !!
Video Tutorial For how to use JIO SIM in 3g Devices